Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umm... yes

According to Daemon Tools I have 6 CDROMs in my box

Why run it from the CD? Everything runs smoother from the HD pretending to be a CD.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I have 3 harddrives, but they are small. I need a bigger harddrive, maybe I'll grab one after my birthday. Should have enough money by then.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Not all things have nocd cracks ...
        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

I've been planning to buy a new pc for a long long time. A bigger hard drive is of course in the plan. But now we are buying a new house. So that bigger hard drive will have to stay in the store for some time...
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Hehe... I've got three... a little 6 in my notebook that I need to replace, or better yet, buy a new notebook because this one was bought four or so years ago, and is more ancient than that... Then, my desktop has a two or four gig with 2000 and a 120 WD with XP.... works for now at least....

Comment

Hong Hu adress to the the Gaian High Guardens civil Planning Commision.

"We need to spend all our Credits hurrying the Hab Complex this turn to acomidate our growing population, the New Netnode with have to wait till later"

Dose that Basicaly sum up the situation?
              Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by Impaler[WrG]
                Hong Hu adress to the the Gaian High Guardens civil Planning Commision.

"We need to spend all our Credits hurrying the Hab Complex this turn to acomidate our growing population, the New Netnode with have to wait till later"

Dose that Basicaly sum up the situation?
                No. We do not have Gaian High Guardens civil Planning Commision. We have Gaian High Gardens Civil Planning Commision.
                The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Or more like this:

"The circumstance has rendered this colony base unlivable. It is essential that we spend all our credits hurrying a colony pod to transport the last 1 million population to a better suitable place. The new Netnode that has been in the five year economic plan will have to wait till later."
                  Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Obstructor:

Shushhh Silly GAIAN!!! :P
                    Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

You have typo right to your avatar for months now. silly Morgan.

Comment

Originally posted by obstructor
                        You have typo right to your avatar for months now. silly Morgan.
                        And your avatar quoting can use some correction as well...
                        And I don't mean typos...
                        He who knows others is wise.
                        He who knows himself is enlightened.
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

what quoting? it is just similar to avatars name. At least I warned him five times but he is still IAF of Cybornetic Consciousness...

Comment

The drones need you: they will look up for you

Check with the game blurbs if you please.
                            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

If I wanted to quote it, I would put quoting tags. I am jsut paraphrasing it. I know blurbs VERY well.

Comment

But not typo's, appearantly...
                                And those tags don't work for the location line AFAIK.
                                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                                X