Humane Treatment of Prisoners of War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

>_<
    This isn't relevant to the topic at hand...
    You can just make a thread, "These people check PMs", sticky it and post alerts in there.

*cough*

Yeah, I see your point there googlie.
    I'm not sure how to make a program that could do that efficiently, but I can do it clunkily:

Copy ACDG centauri.ini alpha centauri.ini
    terranx.exe

Presuming that you ready-make another .ini.
    Also I'm not sure how to deal with long filenames in a DOS batch executor. It would probably be ACDG_ce~1 and so on...

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma_Nova
      We Hiverians do NOT like to have Believer graphic sets.
      You think we like having a Cycon Graphic set?

And hold your tongues, Cyborgs, I already know what you're going to say
      Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

Actually, I quite like having the PEACE graphics set. I mean, half our bases will soon have that anyway
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Once it gets closer to an actual defeat of a human faction I think it'd be more logical to contemplate it, IMHO.
          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

OH it IS getting closer, IT IS
            Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

While Function Impaler is quite correct, we have two threads for spam and boasting about the war, and this isn't one of them Let us allow our actions to speak for ourselves
              Smile
              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
              X