Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh No not the 'Kass bartender/Japanese School gir'l to the end of the thread gambit.

Can we not have some singing Russian schoolgirls instead or some Aussie unversity student surfers.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules
      Oh No not the 'Kass bartender/Japanese School gir'l to the end of the thread gambit.
      Don't worry: the thread is almost at its end. Which requires us to think what the next floor would be. A waterside tavern like you IIRC you spoke of a while ago?
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• NO!

Japanese Schoolgirls shall lead us to the 500 mark!

All shall comply!

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• I am sorry for neglecting my bartendering duties. My RL has been, um... strange lately, and both my lack of time, and my mental state, have stopped me from posting

I have promised myself to remain around her actively, and I will endeavor to return to my old posting record. Meanwhile, so that we can not end with a Japanese Schoolgirl, I thought I would post a (completely sober ) picture of my wonderful girlfriend, because I love her and I'm missing her right now

(for those that browse OTF, it has been posted in the girlfriend pic thread there, by her (she usually won't even let me have a pic)) (awwwww... )
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Drogue; November 19, 2003, 19:17.
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Wow. I didn't expect to see you here anymore.

Btw, how about a picture with both of you on it?
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Really? It's only been a coupel of weeks (hasn't it? )

And they don't exist. I'm not allowed a camera in the vicinity of her. She won;'t be photographed unless very drunk, and around only people she doesn't care about. Hence that from her Maltese hol in the summer (hence the slight sunburn, which she only gets if temp goes above 40C ).

If I can find one of me, I'll post it, but I don't think I have a semi recent one. I'll have to have a look. Though I could ask for a shot of us together. I'd like that
              Smile

Comment

• Actually, I always thought that pic didn't do her justice, but I could never reason why. The one thing it doesn't pic up at all is that she has the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen. If I could get a picture that they came out in, then maybe you could see her as I do
                Smile

Comment

• Drogue, you do know that your making all the unattached losers that browse this forum depressed.
                  Join a Democracy Game today!
                  | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

• Originally posted by Octavian X
                    Drogue, you do know that your making all the unattached losers that browse this forum depressed.

I'm married... to a very attractive red-head.
                    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Originally posted by Octavian X
                      Drogue, you do know that your making all the unattached losers that browse this forum depressed.
                      It also appears that I lack the ability to constuct meaningful sentences. Must be the xenorum...
                      Join a Democracy Game today!
                      | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

• I was just reading recently that the gene pool of red heads is getting smaller year by year.

So Flameflash unless you have red head genes as well, you are watering down the percentage even further.

Comment

• Now everyone to prove they are :-

not unattached
                          not losers
                          Attached winners
                          unattached winners

will be posting pictures on the noticeboard behind the bar.

And Jamski will post an image of Mrs Jamski.

And then there'll be Mrs Flubber and baby.

And Honghu will cry again because she's back in the comfort of the Hive.

And Tass will sing long Russian revolution songs in dialect.

And Googlie will try to fiddle with Miriam's colony pods.

Comment

• Ooops sorry.
                            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Ok, one picture of Mrs Jamski coming up...

Its the best you'll get boys and girls. And so is she

-Jam
                              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Vstavay, proklyat yem zaklyeymyennyy, vyes mir golodnykh i rabov! Kipit nash rasum vozmushchyennyI v smyertny boy vyesti gotov. Vyes' mir nasil ya my razrushim do osnovan ya, a zatyem,
                                My nash, my novy mir postroim - Kto byl nichyem, tot stanyet vsyem!
                                Eto yest' nash poslyedniy I rye****yel'nyy boy. S Intyernatsionalom vospryanyet rod lyudskoy!

Complimentary picture of Mrs. Tassadar deleted by me so that others can't see what she looks like. Sorry!
                                Last edited by Nubclear; February 5, 2004, 00:34.
                                Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Working...
                                X