Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Chairman, sorry to drag this into public since I'm still not authorized. But let me respectfully say that you have made a bad decision. A good dictator should know how to control a situation, not to blow it apart. A good political leader should try to unite people around him, not to drive them away.

The turn from Jamski is the only legitimate one. Kody's erred but he did so for the love of Hive so he should be praised but his turn should not be considered. Kody is not a Hiver currently, it should not be allowed into the game. Just as PEACE, or CC cannot hire or invite Buster, or Googlie, or vel, or whoever else to do a turn for them. Furthermore, even if Kody has been reauthorized into the team again, he posted later than Jamski. Hive needs to honor it's own decision, whatever discussion that needs to be made should be made in the private forum. It is laughable if Minute Mirage does a turn then 10 minutes later GT post another turn and then they try to fight for which turn should be used in public while the team after it are forced to change back and force. Yes what if the turn's done in a hurry and there were mistakes. We Hiver is an honorable faction. If we can't live with a few mistakes of our own and honor our decision, we deserve to be eliminated. (And there I was trying to suggest that we all unite behind Hive as the supreme leader.)

The last, Jamski's the deputy chairman for god's d**m sake! If a deputy chairman cannot do what he is suppose to do, what do we need a deputy chairman for!

I am so disappointed of you Jamski, for you are so easy to abandon the right and abide the wrong.

Chairman, when somebody had expressed dissenting opinions, the wisest thing is not to go all out to punish him using your authority dispite the interest of the party, risking the Hive being ridiculed and distrusted. A good leader would praise all the initiatives, show them your kindness, tolerance, and superiouness. You may choose to punish whoever that needs to be punished later in the right moment when people has forgotten about it.

Please accept this as my dissenting opinion. Currently I'm still not orthorized so officially I'm still not a Hiver. (For Cap'n Herclues I chose to leave for RL work awhile ago.) So you guys can discard my opinion. However be assured I will fight for what I believe to be right if ever I am authorized into the team. Or you could choose to block me, don't allow me into the private forum. But it will be the Hive's loss, believe me.

You can still do the right thing. A person cannot make sure he never make mistakes. But he can admit that he's made a mistake and correct it and still be considered a wise person.
    Last edited by Snowflake; November 18, 2003, 11:20.
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• HongHu, your mailbox is full (again) but I'll post it again here :

You're a great person to have in my corner Go Tiger, go HongHu!

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Don't blame the hive. There's just some hiccups as they figure out how to get things running again. Things always have to get worse before they get better.

Jamski was correct in saying I was hired as an consultant to help with turns 2145 and 2146. Although I was never supposed to actually do the turn directly.

One side of the arguement is that I'm not supposed to do the turn. The other side of the arguement is that I actually knew what was going on.

PS: The work involved in hive internal management was a thankless time consuming job that nobody recongised.

Comment

• Crikey a hired gun.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Although because we don't use money in the Hive, Kody is being paid in cloned Japanese Schoolgirls.

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• I still lurk. Interesting events...
              Promoter of Public Morale
              Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Comment

• Hercules sets himself up as a hired sword or should I say Samurai.

Swish. swash, buckle
                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• /me finally got in the door. No cheers of reunion or kugs of xenorum. What welcomes her is scattered bodies and sad motionless eyes. What a bloody scene. My poor poor Hive.
                  Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by Kody

PS: The work involved in hive internal management was a thankless time consuming job that nobody recongised.
                    I do. Although that doesn't count anything.

What have happened in the Hive has to be blamed on the Hive leaderships. Sadly.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Sad, but true

BTW, good to have you back in the Hive HongHu

My trial will be happening sometime today

-Jam

Comment

• wrong phase, three cycles too late ...
                        Promoter of Public Morale
                        Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Comment

• Comrade Vev, please report to the Hive. The party needs you.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Cap'n Hercules calls Pirate maties to come witness the brawl.

Thrust and parry, watch that left, Ohhhhhhhh. that hurt I'l be sure.
                            /me sits back to watch.

Meanwhile, my impact rovers are advancing on The Hive, cheering, and calling for the head of someone on a stick. Anyone.
                            Anyone!?

we deserve to be eliminated.

Crikey a hired gun.
                            And aren't we hired swords and parrots?

Although because we don't use money in the Hive, Kody is being paid in cloned Japanese Schoolgirls.
                            Ah, the Kass way!

Hercules sets himself up as a hired sword or should I say Samurai.

Swish. swash, buckle
                            Herc, did you forget to dry your pants again after wrestling with the sealurks?
                            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Yeah we borrowed a few from Kassi. He's got so many we figured he wouldn't miss a few of the less used ones.

-Jam

Comment

• That one is less used!?
                                I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
                                X