This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maniac
    * Maniac notices that it has been no less than 34 posts ago he last visited the Rec Commons, and decides to drop by once.
    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• To continue the discussion in the Turn Tracking Thread. It appears that Voltaire is inactive and that Ming has to authorize new members. This leads me to the question: isn't it possible to change private forum authorizers?
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Thanks Jamski. It feels so nice to be at home after the long lonely walk.

/me looks around trying to see if there are any other Hivers whom she could celebrate the reunion with.
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by Maniac
          To continue the discussion in the Turn Tracking Thread. It appears that Voltaire is inactive and that Ming has to authorize new members. This leads me to the question: isn't it possible to change private forum authorizers?
          I would think so.
          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• This leads me to the question: isn't it possible to change private forum authorizers?
            I assume so, but I'm also kinda hoping Voltaire will return to us pretty soon, when he sees what's happening :eeek!:

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Problem is not Voltaire is inactive if I understood correctly. For I've talked to Voltaire last night and he seems to be still active in the team game. He was waiting for Marshal to play the turn since this was previously decided and he didn't want to mess Marshal's plan if unessessary. But he indicated that he or Jamski would play the turn if Marshal still couldn't recover from his sickness.

The problem that he can't authorize people is another issue. We thought it was fixed earlier but appearantly it was not.
              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski

I assume so, but I'm also kinda hoping Voltaire will return to us pretty soon, when he sees what's happening :eeek!:

-Jam
                Oh yea he already saw what's happening. That is that the team game at the risk of death and Hive risked googlie's "end turn". What he must not have seen though, was that he had become an Ex.

/me looking at Jamski with mixed expression in her eyes.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Well, the chairman has responsiblities. He was prepared to allow Googlie to press "end-turn" before acting himself. As deputy chairman I had to act for the good of the Hive.

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• You are right dear deputy chairman. You have done the absolute right thing. In fact I think it should be done sooner.

What I was saying though was that I believe Voltaire would have done the same thing today if you hadn't done the turn. At least according to the discussion between him and me last night.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Yes.

But he didn't.

Even Kody was coming out of retirement before he did anything.

-Jam

Comment

• Do you have to be this harsh dear deputy? You know somebody as intelligent as Kody could get an early retirement whenever he wants.

Voltaire didn't need to do it because you've done it? Remember it was daytime for you and Kody and night time for me and Voltaire (when we done talking it was about 2am). And I know he has class this morning too.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Well, yes, I do have to be harsh.

We held the turn for FIVE DAYS !

I mean thats a looooong while.

-Jam

Comment

• Ok let's play harsh. What have you been doing in that five days dear deputy Chairman? Why would it take me, an outsider then, to notice that googlie was gonna press end turn for us and talked to the Chairman, and kody, and marshal. And Kody talk to you. And THEN you'd suddenly remembered to do it? Huh? Do you know what your teamates been doing? Do you know who has exams and when are they ending? Do you know who was sick and how serious it was? Do you even know that Comrade HongHu had not been a Hiver for sometime?

How's that for being harsh?

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Are you running away now dear deputy chairman?

/me drags half a dozen nerve staplers into the room.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Nope, just answering a few other threads.

As I posted in the Hive forum....

But you didn't and couldn't read that...

Everything is explained.

(i.e. I spent days saying "Hello! why doesn't someone play the turn?" with no response)

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X