This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Recreation Commons - Sixth Floor : Temple of Planet

It's late in the evening. The sun is just going under, bathing the sky in a red light. You are walking near the Recreation Commons, slightly sweating due to the hot summer weather. Wandering without a real purpose, you decide to have a look at the recently opened sixth floor. You take the elevator. After all, sixs floors of stairs is getting a bit too much... The elevator doors open.

You stare in amazement. Dragon statues on your left and right, two burning fires in a sea of darkness... a mysterious atmosphere. Down the path you see an opening. You walk towards it.

You see a stone stairs leading upwards to a bright light. Never before have you seen such pure clarity in your life. A force seems to draw you upwards. Yes, to perfect enlightenment. You take the steps one by one, slowly ascending. The light is constantly growing stronger.

Finally you reach the top. A large hall appears before you... Fallen leaves everywhere... Huge pillars make you feel unsignificant.
    You are amazed when you see a man lying down at one of the pillars, and kneel down near him. He still has a pulse. What would he be doing here? Perhaps he was searching enlightenment here and fell down right before reaching it?
    Your train of thought is suddenly interrupted when you hear heavenly voices coming out of the gate before you. You try to see who they're from but you are blinded by the bright light. You get up and leave the man behind, walking to the gate. You tread closer and closer...

Just a few more steps and all your questions will be answered, all your desires fulfilled. One step... Two steps... You have passed the gate! You see... You see...

A full barrel of Xenorum!!!!!

“Hi! I’m Maniac the bartender. I give you a big welcome to Café "Temple of Planet", nicely tucked away to scare off unwanted visitors! Please don't mind the drunken pirate sailors sleeping outside, and simply enjoy our varied assortment of beverages.”

Have fun!
    Last edited by Maniac; September 8, 2003, 12:15.
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Mine eyes have seen the glory! And it's that weird ugly Alpha Centauri fungus color.

Temple of Planet! Wooo!
    Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

It better have some awesome holy water.
      Promoter of Public Morale
      Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Comment

Is it "magic" holy water?
        Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

More likely highly distilled xenorum.
          Promoter of Public Morale
          Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Comment

This seems almost like a Gaian floor, not a Hive one Looking forward to pic though.

Originally posted by Lemmy
            And the results for the biggest Rec Commons Spammer - Fifth Floor Edition are:
            Code:
            Drogue   	67
            Maniac 		52
            Jamski 		43
            Method 		40
            FlameFlash 	36
            Kody 		32
            HongHu 		32
            Hercules 	27
            Vev 		25
            Static Universe 17
            GeneralTacticus 17
            Mr. President 	16
            Kassiopeia 	12
            Cedayon 	10
            Flubber 	9
            Zero 		7
            Lemmy 		7
            Googlie 	6
            johndmuller 	6
            Corellion 	5
            lucky22 	5
            DeathByTheSword 4
            Pandemoniak 	3
            ColdWizard 	3
            Main_Brain 	3
            Frankychan 	2
            Darkness' Edge 	2
            Octavian X 	2
            Micha 		2
            History Guy 	2
            elijah 		1
            Archaic 	1
            Atlantian 	1
            Mongoose 	1
            Voltaire 	1
            MrWhereItsAt 	1
            Congrats Drogue

FlameFlash seems a bit high for a non-DG member though. Have we got overall results for the first 5 floors together?
            Last edited by Drogue; September 8, 2003, 08:27.
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

/me walks in with wide open eyes full of wonders.

Wow. Such beautiful place! Can't wait to see all those reversed maps!
              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

FlameFlash seems a bit high for a non-DG member though. Have we got overall results for the first 5 floors together?

Well, if you can find the threads, then you just have to click on the number that says how many replies the thread has, then you'll see an overview of who posted how many times.
                <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

I've noticed there's more members that have signed up to the different factions. I wonder if it's due to my recuitment drives, but then I realise I got hit for spamming when I made those recuitment threads.

So what explains the sudden influx of sign ups?

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue

Non-DG member!?

I've been a member since the first. Not an active member, but a member. I've been more active this game than last one too. Just not anywhere anybody can see it.

I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

And my turbolift seems to work nicely...
                      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

And he's even contributed a turbolift. What more do you want from the dear Captain, Function Drogue?
                        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Well, there are 101 ACDG members, but I wouldn't call them all 'members', since some do not post. I didn't realise you were in one of the teams, sorry

And what would I like? I'd like you two to stop posting in the 5th Floor
                          Smile
                          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Yes, Your Highness.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Welcome to the Temple of Planet, a place of worship.
                              Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                              Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Working...
                              X