My boy's amazing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boy's amazing

Today my father's heart is full of proud.

A month ago, I got myself CivRev for Nintendo DS and explained it to my son (7). Ever since, he beats up dirty smelly barbarians and other civs (on the easiest level). He's a complete warrior. He knows nothing but utter destruction. Peace? - pussies. Democracy? No ****ing way!

Today he filled in a "friend book" and as his favorite game, he put Civilization Revolution.
    And what he considers "uncool" is... Religion.

My boy!
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Awesome
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

That's no different from the indoctrinated 7 year olds who chant death to America and celebrate 9/11. You and everyone else who forces their beliefs on their kids should be beaten for a minor traffic infraction they did not even commit.

Comment

You should try to move him up a few notches and see how he feels about it.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

You should try to move him up a few notches and see how he feels about it.
          We get a second game for Xmas and then he gets his puny cities burned by his fathers catapults.
          "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
          "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III View Post
            We get a second game for Xmas and then he gets his puny cities burned by his fathers catapults.
            So this is how a good father is?
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
              So this is how a good father is?
              At Boardgamegeek I sport the "Beats children without mercy" badge. :

Really, I never loose on purpose.
              I use to give hints and explain why this or that was probably no good move; or tell him "Stop, think again"; and occasionally I play more casually, but I never just let him win so he can feel good.

My son knows that, which makes him proud whenever he beats me at something. I already lost once playing Hive (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/2655/hive) and Stratego (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/1917/stratego). Both times I was too arrogant, not paying proper attention, so he honestly beat me.

Comment

a young Austrian hates democracy, wants to conquer the world?

"I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III View Post
                  At Boardgamegeek I sport the "Beats children without mercy" badge. :

Really, I never loose on purpose.
                  I use to give hints and explain why this or that was probably no good move; or tell him "Stop, think again"; and occasionally I play more casually, but I never just let him win so he can feel good.

My son knows that, which makes him proud whenever he beats me at something. I already lost once playing Hive (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/2655/hive) and Stratego (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/1917/stratego). Both times I was too arrogant, not paying proper attention, so he honestly beat me.
                  Much like my father. Never tried to loose, but he leveled down so that I felt there was a challenge. Contrary to my uncle, who always played to win, and boasted for weeks after...
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson View Post
                    a young Austrian hates democracy, wants to conquer the world?

Noch ist Polen nicht verloren...

Comment

Working...
                    X