LEADERHEAD: Helen of Troy (Animated)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
    One of my goals is to have a male and female choice for each civ.
    Sweet, so who are you going to use for France, England and Russia?
    Marc

"Peace, love and Planet Busters..."

Comment

Originally posted by Noel-Marcus

Sweet, so who are you going to use for France, England and Russia?
      France: Charlemagne
      England: Not sure, maybe Alfred the Great
      Russia: Probably Peter the Great

Comment

Great work! Look forward to downloading the finished version.

Comment

Here's the pice of frames 1, 61, and 121 of the Middle Ages. I made her smile more in the first frame, if everyone likes this better I'll redo the Ancient Age.
          Attached Files

Comment

The graphics are great and you did a fine job. However, in the 3rd picture (far right) she looks like she is giving herself a breast exam.
            Hello, my name is Shawn and I am Civ impaired.

Comment

El Civ: Well, all women are deathly afraid of getting breast cancer. Have to watch out for it!

GhengisFarb: Personally, I liked the first one more. This new smile just looks....strange.

Anyways, you're doing a great job on these leaderheads! Especially the clothing on Helen this time, it looks so nice!

I'll get to work on finding you some historical pictures of those leaders.

Comment

Originally posted by El Civ
                The graphics are great and you did a fine job. However, in the 3rd picture (far right) she looks like she is giving herself a breast exam.
                Thanks, breast exam... ..I didn't think to ask her at the time what she waas doing, so maybe you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by IXIRandyIXI
                  GhengisFarb: Personally, I liked the first one more. This new smile just looks....strange.

Anyways, you're doing a great job on these leaderheads! Especially the clothing on Helen this time, it looks so nice!

I'll get to work on finding you some historical pictures of those leaders.
                  Thanks, okay that's one for the old smile, 0 for the new. If you have a preference you better get it in today cause tonight I'll probably finish her up.

Comment

Originally posted by exsanguination
                    WOW. She's hot .

An anorexic with good cause to sue her plastic surgeon is hot? Put some flesh on her bones! Would brave heroes have fought a ten year war for a wisp? NO! Make her ripe! She's a well-fed queen, not a starving street urchin!
                    The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
                    intelligence to few.

Comment

Originally posted by Marquis de Sodaq

An anorexic with good cause to sue her plastic surgeon is hot?
                      this one: yes

Put some flesh on her bones! Would brave heroes have fought a ten year war for a wisp? NO! Make her ripe! She's a well-fed queen, not a starving street urchin!
                      helen is describes as beautiful. and for some people's taste, this girl can be called so too (that is, with modern days taste, not ancient).

play cathy if you prefer well fed queens ...
                      - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
                      - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Enough of the I like those boobs...... but these boobs are too warm...... and I wanna play with her boobs...... to see if she has breast cancer......

Hey, people! Tell me which facial espression you prefer the first one, or the second one, I'm waiting on feedback so I can finish her up!

Comment

Upon further review, I have noticed two things that you should probably fix. One thing is that when it runs, her boobs glitch. There is a line in the bouncing that messes it up and makes her boobs look like they have four parts instead of two.

The second thing is that her lips have really funny action like Gandhi or something when she is happy and neutral.

She looks awesome when she is mad though.

Overall:
                          Ex Fide Vive
                          Try my new mod and tell me what you think. I will be revising it per suggestions. Nine Governments Mod

Comment

Originally posted by Dimorier Maximus
                            Upon further review, I have noticed two things that you should probably fix. One thing is that when it runs, her boobs glitch. There is a line in the bouncing that messes it up and makes her boobs look like they have four parts instead of two.
                            Thanks, I'll take a look at it.

Originally posted by Dimorier Maximus
                            The second thing is that her lips have really funny action like Gandhi or something when she is happy and neutral.

She looks awesome when she is mad though.

Overall:
                            Guess, we'll have to keep her mad. Seriously, if more people would comment on the expressions we might get this set done........

Comment

I like the first smile better. She looks so much more...cute.

This is the coolest thing I've ever seen. As a matter of fact, I registered for this forum just to give you praise and feedback on this.

Comment

The ancient people like woman who where abit on the heavy side not looking like they didnot eat ever.
                                By the year 2100 AD over half of the world population will be follower of Islam.

Comment

Working...
                                X