No announcement yet.

LEADERHEAD: Helen of Troy (Animated)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add a link to the doewload in the first post and I'll move it to file and remove Preview from the title.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Thanks, Gramphos!

You ole file cabinet, you.

Comment

I think that the industrial garb isn't really that industrial either. I think you should go for something more period specific. She also looks really badass in the modern one. Well done!

I look forward to your new leaderheads.

Comment

Originally posted by CharlesBHoff

Then by your logic England will be rule by King Phile not Queen Liz the current Queen. In Ancient Epgty and Ancient Israel some King married they mother and all of their sister so their will have control of the land thought their mother or sisters. DNA test confix that some Pharaoh did marry and have children by their mother and sisters.
          I than not say that insent is wrong or right one of the Greater Pharaoh was born of than insert relateship. If you
          where to read some of the old testment stories in a certain way you would come up with than hidden insertory
          relateship of some of their king, can't do DNA testing on this as can not be certain of the ident of bone found in Israel.
          Even when than King rule the Queen have alot of influence in the court. One Grand Vizar in the Truk Empire
          was kill because the Sultan favorite wife complanit about
          him. In French the Queen held court on matter of the heart which where legality blind. Also some of the Queen held than Women Court where woman where able to bring woman matter to the attendence of the Queen and
          thought the Queen to the King. Many King listern to their
          Queen advise on certain cases before then. Only a fool will not listern to than wise woman.

Plus I think Helen of Troy husband was not upset with her leaveing him with than other man he and the other Greek barbarian want than excuse to wage war against Troy for ecomoncy reason.
          We were speaking about Helen of Troy and Greek times. England is off-topic, so are Egypt and Israel (I know women were very important in ancient Egypt (they led the fight against the Hyksos among other things) and their social status was higher ... and freer than in the rest of the world (not just the Mid-East) but I would not dare to say a thing about Israel (I don't know)).
          The examples you give about France are off-time and off-topic as well. I never said women did not play any role but the examples you give are not globally convincing.
          1. influencing the king : who ever doubted women influence their husbands (kings included)
          2. court : that still is a secondary role although quite important to the ones of deciding how to rule the state
          3. Symbol : sure but still dependant in many cases. The woman is the prize whose capture (even by mariage) will grant the husband the legitimate power. Between carrying and symbolizing it AND actually using the power exists a large gulf.
          Although I tend to favor economical reasons for the conquest of Troy over romantic poetry and divine influence, I guess I could include women as part of the economical reasons.
          In any way, Helen never had the rank of queen of Troy.

This is not machism but the analysis of the mainstream trend over ages and especially in ancient Greece (which was still the subject).
          I won't carry on that conversation because I start to have the weird feeling you are a arch-feminist (woman or not) with a point to make that is more political than factual. Just understand that it is not a preference of mine but a fact that accepted exceptions (Matriarcal social groups (some Iroquois among many others) and some great female ruler (in China, Russia, Sweden or England for example) who really had the power and not just the privilege of influencing it).
          Last edited by LouLong; August 11, 2002, 18:18.
          The Great Armada scenario

Comment

Looks very nice good work.
            Try my Lord of the Rings MAP out: Lands of Middle Earth v2 NEWS: Now It's a flat map, optimized for Conquests

The new iPod nano: nano

Comment

That woman court in France have the power to impose and carry out than death sentence on than male found gueity of than crime against woman of hight brith of than heinos crime
              against woman of any birth hight or low. So that court have pentry of power behind it. That court ended in the 15th century. Than none of I wrote is off topic realy. Unlike the Zionist control media in America I than not suripe that suidedi bomding are takeing place in Israel. If you mistreat than people who will alway have this ploblem. It than simple

law of nature. But Israel is too dumb to understand it espeal their far right wing anti crivil right anti human right anti UN and anti International Criminal Court parties in Israel.
              By the year 2100 AD over half of the world population will be follower of Islam.

Comment

Wow, she looks really great.

Ignore all negative comments, this is great, all it needs now is nuduty.

And keep making big boobies.
                If you are unable to read this you are illiterate.

Comment

Re: Re: Joan d'Arc

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

Big boobs bounce better. Boadicca and Joan will have much smaller boobs though.
                  According to correspondance of the day, Joan of Arc was apparently pretty well endowed...
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Than Joan of Arc was the illegalion daughter of the former King of French . When the nobilty of French found out about
                    this when she was born the hightest ranking member met personal with the local Baron with special intrustion to the Baron to see to her and her mother welfare, to see that she
                    was taught porper hight french and how to act as than noblewoman and be taught how to wear armor and fight if necceritty. The old king son was than very sickly boy an there was very little hope for him to live long. As he was the only son of the King and Joan was his only daughter the nobleity of French didnot want than other civil war while England is holding than lots of French land, so their plan on Joan of Arc comeing Queen of French if the son die. She also
                    was the half- sister of the King of England.
                    She wasnot burn at the stake as the King of England exchange her with than other woman who was to be execute which look alot like her. The local Bishop who went
                    against the wishes of the pope by haveing than illegality court trail was the only England appoint Bishop remove by the French king later on when French regain most of the land. The treatry between French and England said the French must keep all but one Bishop which the English appoints. She was marry to than french nobleman. She than her mother recieve 10 year atfher her being burnt 500 pound of gold as than persion from the city Of Olean.
                    By the year 2100 AD over half of the world population will be follower of Islam.

Comment

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Great work!!!
                        And what's wrong with bouncing boobs anyways?

One problem I have with her is that she (when AI controlled) will say things straight out of the diplomacy text like...
                        #mood 0
                        #random 1
                        Etc.
                        I mean I know what she is trying to say...I guess I rather just here it straight from her instead of using a translator.
                        Lord of the World ... You just don't know it yet!!!

Comment

I downloaded it but it says the zip file is corrupt

Comment

Yep the Apoly one appears to be a corrupted file. I'm checking the one from my website to see if it still works.

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                              Yep the Apoly one appears to be a corrupted file. I'm checking the one from my website to see if it still works.
                              EDIT: the one from my site works.

Comment

The file on Apolyton has been replaced with one that is supposed to work correctly.

MD5 checksum: ed99e6a31d96a9c4575a5a1cbdce014a
                                Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Working...
                                X