LEADERHEAD: Helen of Troy (Animated)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zzzombie
    I like the first smile better. She looks so much more...cute.

This is the coolest thing I've ever seen. As a matter of fact, I registered for this forum just to give you praise and feedback on this.
    Wow, thanks zzzombie. That's two for the old smile, and for the new. I guess the old one it is.

Oh and for Marquis de Sodaq and CharlesBHoff, I'll make a more 'classic' leaderhead for you guys if you can come with the historical person to model it after. (I'm running out ideas)

Comment

if breasts bounced that much when women changed facial expressions or moved their arms, men would not be able to eat, speak, or sleep.
      [size=1]"As night fell she emerged with a box under her arm that held her pledge of allegiance and her uniform. She laid it at the gates of the General's embassy and her whisper echoed into dawn as she disappeared: The truth will set my people free."
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Visit my personal civ3 page here.

Comment

Originally posted by exsanguination
        if breasts bounced that much when women changed facial expressions or moved their arms, men would not be able to eat, speak, or sleep.
        These be strategeric leaderheads for PTW. Your opponents wilt be looking at your bouncin' and not your treaty specifcs.........

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

These be strategeric leaderheads for PTW. Your opponents wilt be looking at your bouncin' and not your treaty specifcs.........
          Yeah, but they'll want to piss Helen of Troy off because she looks so hot when she is ticked.
          Ex Fide Vive
          Try my new mod and tell me what you think. I will be revising it per suggestions. Nine Governments Mod

Comment

Something about the hand in the air and the tilt of the head in the first frame make her look retarted in it. Like she has mental problems. And the way the lips are in frame 61, I would recommend you make her smile more like something that old Jessica Rabbit has at first. The angry her is perfect though...I would start from there and work backwards...redoing what was done in the first frames if that is possible.
            Ex Fide Vive
            Try my new mod and tell me what you think. I will be revising it per suggestions. Nine Governments Mod

Comment

Suberb work!

Don't let them discourage you Genghis!

Any chance of a nice Cleopatra leader?

Hope so!
              http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
              http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Yes, it would be nice to see all of the leaderheads redone by you, Ghengis!

Comment

Originally posted by IXIRandyIXI
                  Yes, it would be nice to see all of the leaderheads redone by you, Ghengis!
                  Problem is I only have so many props. To make them authentic, I usually buy clothing packs.

Now when I get done with this current group say around Aug 12, I'm going to be mass producing 16 sets for a medieval fantasy mod and I won't have to worry about authenticity as I'll be making them all up.

Comment

Here's a pic of frames 1, 61, and 121 (Happy, Neutral, Furious) for the Industrial Age flc for my Helen of Troy leaderhead set.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; August 4, 2002, 19:54.

Comment

And finally here's a pic of frames 1, 61, and 121 (Happy, Neutral, Furious) for the Modern Times flc for my Helen of Troy leaderhead set.

Should have the pcx's/bubblehead ready for download by the end of the weekend.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; August 5, 2002, 07:26.

Comment

Great work!

The Industrial Age clothing doesn't really look, eh, "Industrial Agish", though...

Comment

Originally posted by IXIRandyIXI
                          Great work!

The Industrial Age clothing doesn't really look, eh, "Industrial Agish", though...
                          Yeah, I went with a 1940's-50's style cause my other dresses looked too renaissancey.

UPDATE: Leaderbubbles are done, I just have to pose her for the End O' Game pcx's and then she ready for playtesting.

Comment

The only real problem I see with her is that she looks happier neutral than she does happy. The eyebrows look questioning when she is happy. Happy has no question about it. The happy face looks to me like it would be better as a neutral face.
                            Ex Fide Vive

Comment

Originally posted by Dimorier Maximus
                              The only real problem I see with her is that she looks happier neutral than she does happy. The eyebrows look questioning when she is happy. Happy has no question about it. The happy face looks to me like it would be better as a neutral face.
                              I agree, I noticed that after I had made the flics. Oh, well I may redo it later but for now I'm gonna leave it so I can finsh it the set up.

Here's some shots of the pcx's at the end of the game:
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; August 3, 2002, 23:47.

Comment

i allready expressed my respect of your abilities earlier. but the bruises and scratches are real very very authentic! well done!

i also like your choice of clothing. that 40s look could actually go through as industrial age, because that bow looks a bit wild-westy (industrialisation was going on in europe and eastern US).

well done anyway.

open up a new thread if you need any ideas from the community... i'd be happy to help!
                                - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
                                - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Working...
                                X