Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zzzzz...

Comment

I'm wondering what happened to this game myself.
      1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
      Templar Science Minister
      AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Paddy has some family problems, and has had to drop out. We are a) trying to get whomever was the set up/admin person to change the password and b) find a replacement.

Anybody interested in taking over for paddy?
        If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

I'm actually playing the Dutch (which is what Paddy was doing , IIRC) in another PBEM at CFC and wouldn't mind filling in. One caveat is that I did glean the CFC spoiler thread about a month ago, but I honestly don't remember anything of value, especially about future plans/troop deployments, etc. This may disqualify me, but if you can't find another willing participant you might want to at least consider .
          "I used to be a Scotialist, and spent a brief period as a Royalist, but now I'm PC"
          -me, discussing my banking history.

Comment

I don't see why not. Now we just have to get the admin to change the password, if we can gain his attention.
            If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Thanks for the offer punkbass. It appears that Paddy has returned and this game is on again.

Comment

No problem.
                "I used to be a Scotialist, and spent a brief period as a Royalist, but now I'm PC"
                -me, discussing my banking history.

Comment

Just found this thread...it's like reality TV -- maybe "reality civ".

It seems the allies are turning the tide against the Japanese...keep those screen shots coming!
                  Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Cool, another Pyric victory for Japan where the allies score more points on Japanese unit loses than Japan does on taking a city.

VP’s (this time after my turn was taken) are:
                    Japan: 23740
                    Allies: 45780
                    1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
                    Templar Science Minister
                    AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

So where is this game now?

Comment

I've got it... sorry, got obsessed with other things. Will play it tonight or tomorrow in the morning.
                        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Completed Intel Agency; planted spy in Tokyo. Jap forces are as follows:
                          Attached Files
                          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

More:
                            Attached Files

Comment

And more, including captured units:
                              Attached Files

Comment

The bad news: Japs are kicking butt in the western Pacific.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X