No announcement yet.

Dissapearing rescorces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like you watched the History channels showing of this battle using Total Wars game engine.

It is an excellent series.

Comment

• For me the History Channel is my equilvant of ESPN. I'm a bit sick of World War II right now although.
      Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• I saw parts of that series with my kids, whom I might add are anxiously awaiting the release of Rome Total War
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Have you seen the Rome Total War behind the sceans DVD?
          "Si hoc obstat, dejectum sit - If its in the way let it be knocked down."
          >>>>------------I>

[]==I=========>

Comment

• I normally like the History Channel, but I have to say that Total War show is awful. I tried to watch it for about 3 minutes- my index finger started twitching uncontrollably, I broke out in a cold sweat, and finally ran into the office and had to start up a real game. ;-)
            Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• i saw that total war game used to show battles on the history channel and IMO the graphics are totally pathetic
              if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• I submit it is a lot easier to follow things with the TW engine, than it was with mock ups or live actors. You can see the true scale of numbers, just not the landscape.

Anyway I enjoy it.

Comment

• Here are a few things i've noticed lattly on my game. My extra populations that have been assinged the tasks of police, scientist, entermant etc. keep swiching to something else! Why? (i had 4 = 2 for entermant, 1 for money and 1 civel eng. now they are all scientist).any ideas?
                  >>>>------------I>

[]==I=========>

Comment

• Each time the pop goes up or down the govenor will reassign, if you are using it.

Comment

• thats just it - Im not using the govenor! and its not all of my citys - just some.
                      >>>>------------I>

[]==I=========>

Comment

• Don't sound right to me.

Comment

• The first time your culture expands, when resisters are quelled, and when a worker or settler is built, workers get shuffled around, but I've only ever seen entertainers for the extra population from this.
                          Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• Yea - my one city turned them all to scientists!
                            >>>>------------I>

[]==I=========>

Comment

• Another question; i downloaded some of the mod for civ3 - how do i incorp. them into civ 3 do i need to do anything special?
                              >>>>------------I>

[]==I=========>

Comment

• Originally posted by BadBob
                                Another question; i downloaded some of the mod for civ3 - how do i incorp. them into civ 3 do i need to do anything special?
                                Put them in the Scenarios folder (probably C:/Program Files/Infogrames Interactive [or Atari]/Civilization III/Conquests/Scenarios), and when you start a new game, select 'Civ-Content' and then choose the mod you want.
                                "I used to be a Scotialist, and spent a brief period as a Royalist, but now I'm PC"
                                -me, discussing my banking history.

Comment

Working...
                                X