No announcement yet.

Comparison OCC Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just tried my first OCC game ever, C3C, with the settings you outlined.I completed Colossus in 1675 BC,went for the philosopy gambit and took Construction. I traded freely trying to keep everybody advanced. Even giving China a whole age when I finally made contact! I built the GL in 730 BC and then built MOM in 550 BC, and was able to build Copes. early(didn't wright that date down),and was also able to get Newton's in 1020 A.D. I fell behind at times and traded shrewdly and was able to stay in be-lining for ToE and was going to get it.
    Then The Iroqouis a super KIA attacked me for no reason. DEAD! So I reloaded and gifted them 50 g no attack this time. So they declared war on the Russians and triggered a domination win on the turn I would have got ToE.
    Very interesting way to play, it was a nail biter and your choices are all criticle. In retrospect the site wasn't real good but the Iroqouis had a super site, the core on rivers and I had trouble keeping up. The Industrial age was do-able, if the other civ's could keep up.
    I will try again but don't think I'll do the game On PTW.

Comment

KAI are a danger in most games as they can unbalance everything, not to mention wipe you out.

Comment

Working...
      X