Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are some of my early warlord-ish units for warhammer that someone had asked for. One day I woke up, and the thing seemed so childish! I have grown a dislike to them, but you never know. I have a much better ToT collection in progress.
    Attached Files
    "Whoever thinks freely, thinks well"
    -Rigas Velestinlis (Ferraios)
    "...êáé ô' üíïìá ôçò, ôï ãëõêý, ôï ëÝãáíå Áñåôïýóá..."
    "I have a cunning plan..." (Baldric)

Comment

These are some of my ToT Warhammer Fantasy units, Favoured Flight style. The Imperials are BeBro in origin. I modded them sufficiently for the "T" I think.
      I want to avoid getting credit for other people's work.

Someone had requested them on the very first page of this thread, I think. A couple of guys are looking for them at Civ Fanatics as well.

I have done many more, but I have trouble locating regimental banners for each unit, especially the Scaven ratmen. Any ideas?

I have completed a 2- layer ToT map of the Warhammer old world, with the Scaven (that is the infinitive of dig in Greek btw) under-empire and all, but I desperately need ideas for the tech tree. Now that my Greek revolution thing is on hold, I might divert some effort to this project. Would anyone be interested on yet another fantasy scenario though? Should I start a thread or drop it? It feels a bit geeky, anyway.

(I had to reduce colours to have it show as a .gif, mind you- there is a way to avoid that, but I really don't remember the drill)
      Attached Files
      "Whoever thinks freely, thinks well"
      -Rigas Velestinlis (Ferraios)
      "...êáé ô' üíïìá ôçò, ôï ãëõêý, ôï ëÝãáíå Áñåôïýóá..."
      "I have a cunning plan..." (Baldric)

Comment

Warvoid, Curt: anything happening with those scenarios?
        Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Mr. Oobir,

Seriously man, you draw some of the funkiest units out there. Love them.

-FMK.

Comment

Fantasy Units

Anybody have/know of any good wizard or dragon units collections? I'm doing a spells-not-guns type scenerio and I've been twisting normal units' graphics into my own evil creations and I fear I'm going.. pixel.. MAAAAAAD!

Savage anyone?
            Attached Files
            \/\/
            /\/

Comment

Age of Wonders Units by Triumph Studios
              Age of Wonders Cities by Triumph Studios
              HoMM3 Units by New World Computing
              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Wow! Great links - awesome sight! I think I spotted a Gorgon.. haven't seen one of those since the original AD&D Monster Manual! Thx St Leo
                \/\/
                /\/

Comment

Dianogas, from SW: Dark Forces. They didnt turn out quit right. Im thinking of making a RPG style Star Wars scenario. Mabe a trash compactor scene? Could be interesting...

Last edited by EZRhino; March 14, 2003, 18:49.
                  Sea Kings TOT

Sors salutis/ et virtutis/ michi nunc contraria,/ est affectus/ et defectus/ semper in angaria./
                  Hac in hora/ sine mora/ corde pulsem tangite;/ quod per sortem/ sternit fortem,/ mecum omnes plangite!

Comment

This has an Imperial Storm Trooper, a naval commando, and the mercenaries Bossk and Boba Fett. The boot of the commando looks kinda funny , I will try to improve him by and by.

Last edited by EZRhino; March 14, 2003, 18:50.
                    Sea Kings TOT

Sors salutis/ et virtutis/ michi nunc contraria,/ est affectus/ et defectus/ semper in angaria./
                    Hac in hora/ sine mora/ corde pulsem tangite;/ quod per sortem/ sternit fortem,/ mecum omnes plangite!

Comment

One More

A few more SW characters; an Ewok, a ReeYees, a Gamorrean Guard, and an Imperial Officer. Ill try to do some droids next.

Last edited by EZRhino; March 14, 2003, 18:53.
                      Sea Kings TOT

Comment

Duplicate Post.
                        Last edited by EZRhino; March 14, 2003, 18:52.
                        Sea Kings TOT

Comment

Here are some units Iv'e made by combining the old ones.

Edit: Apparently the upload service didn't like the ' in the filename. Was originally Bob'sunits.bmp.
                          Last edited by Bob_Smurf42; April 7, 2003, 20:22.
                          April City Planner in the 3rd Civ2 Democracy Game
                          Read Sluggy Freelance! Watch Homestar Runner! Papa Smurf is a Communist!

Comment

try uploading them instead of linking to your computer: it won't work that way
                            Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Trying again....

Here are some units I've made by combining old ones.
                              April City Planner in the 3rd Civ2 Democracy Game
                              Read Sluggy Freelance! Watch Homestar Runner! Papa Smurf is a Communist!

Comment

Good work. I like the Jetpack Rifleman
                                Sea Kings TOT

Comment

Working...
                                X