• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hooray!

Two units of which I am semi-proud!

Left: "Hypnotist"
    Right: "Mirror"
    Attached Files
    "The self is a relation that relates itself to itself, or is the relation's relating itself to itself in the relation; the self is not the relation but is the relation relating itself to itself." -Kierkegaard, at one of his less lucid moments

Tremolando shows rage! Sforzando shows excitement! C Minor means gravity!–D Minor means terror!...Round and round like donkeys at a grindstone! -Amadeus

Comment

oops

here it is:
      Attached Files
      "The self is a relation that relates itself to itself, or is the relation's relating itself to itself in the relation; the self is not the relation but is the relation relating itself to itself." -Kierkegaard, at one of his less lucid moments

Tremolando shows rage! Sforzando shows excitement! C Minor means gravity!–D Minor means terror!...Round and round like donkeys at a grindstone! -Amadeus

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Hanson
        Goa'uld death glider
        I've never watched Stargate, so I am not sure if these colors are accurate, but they were the best I could make out from the pictures I've found.
        Attached Files

Comment

Here's some units I made for a scenario i've been working on for a little while. It's based on that old B horror movie series, Critters and is a sci-fi space epic with planetary invasions and man (or alien) hunts as quests and stuff. Should be cool when it's done.

Top row, L to R; Med Krite, Small Krite, Unarmed Bounty Hunter, Unarmed Shock Control, Unarmed Storm Trooper, Corporate Exec
          Second row, L to R; Large Krite, Krite Cluster, Armed Bountry Hunter, Armed Shock Control, Armed Storm Troopers, Local Sheriff
          Attached Files

Comment

Five more units here, and names are below each. The first two have been reduced in quality to be in compliance with the Civ2 palette. For the fifth one, the human - could somebody tell me what's wrong about it? That's the first (and only) person I've ever drawn, and it looks funny.
            Attached Files

Comment

Here are two images. One is a correction of the woman unit, and the other is a toaster. I don't know.
              Attached Files

Comment

Moving on...

Here are all the units I have edited from another unit. Admittedly, the original graphics were probably better than these altered ones, but hey.
                Attached Files

Comment

Here are a green and grey Drakh unit. I could'nt decide on which color to use because from the pictures i've seen of the Drakh, they are a shade in-between the two... They're gonna be for a Babylon 5 scenario i've been working on for a while. B5 RULEZ!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Crusade was awesome, especially if you had watched every B5 episode and movie beforehand. I thought the entire cast of Crusade was great, except Gary Cole. For some reason I think JMS could have found someone better for the part.

You're right about the Drakh now that I think about it. I found some more pics and I have two different Drakh styles; one with a cloak and mask, probably an elite, and one without the cloak and mask, probably a soldier. Here's an olive green Drakh. I think this looks better.
                    Attached Files

Comment

while we're OT...

B5 fans should look at for the forthcoming "Legend of the Rangers" spin-off (the pilot is available).

On this subject, does anyone know what happened to Coug's B5 project. It was last mentioned on that Sci-fi page he set up under SidGames. I did send an e-mail to his old address, but I doubt he received it. Does anybody have his Norwegian address?

Juts so this isn't completely pointless, here are the units posted way back then:
                      Attached Files
                      "I didn't invent these rules, I'm just going to use them against you."

Comment

Here is some crazy units from an ancient scenario I am considering re-making!
                        Attached Files
                        http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
                        http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Here is some units from the same series of 1960's scenarios!

Where you get to control mad cults, including the Manson Family!

Scary!
                          Attached Files
                          http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
                          http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Does anyone know of some nice "cave wall" graphics that were made to occupy the mountain slots?

And here's a graphic to show that I've been working (edit: oops, next time I should check to see if it a .bmp):
                            Attached Files

Comment

Two more

Here are two more units. On the left is a disaster survivor, and on the right is an irate nanny (she 's underappreciated, underpaid, and under pressure. She packs a mean broomstick!)
                              Attached Files

Comment

A public offering for anyone interested in doing an Underdark scenario for ToT:

Comment

Working...
                                X