This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speculative Graphics Showcase

Here are some of my favorites from a very eclectic collection of scenarios I've made.
    Attached Files
    "Cease fire! Please! Cease fire. What a dreadful waste of ammunition!" -- General Horatio Herbert Kitchener
    --

Here's a sample of some of my units from unreleased ToT scenarios:
    Attached Files
    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Here are some unfinished units I have made so far for my Resident Evil scenario. I'm not the greatest unit artist if you can't tell.
      Attached Files
      "The self is a relation that relates itself to itself, or is the relation's relating itself to itself in the relation; the self is not the relation but is the relation relating itself to itself." -Kierkegaard, at one of his less lucid moments

Tremolando shows rage! Sforzando shows excitement! C Minor means gravity!–D Minor means terror!...Round and round like donkeys at a grindstone! -Amadeus

Comment

I love this thread

So much great units!

To keep it alive, here is the spy I use in normal civ games.

You can say it is Mrs.Bond
        Attached Files
        Blah

Comment

Wing Commander... the step up to conversions

Do note that I had a similar project involving MechWarrior after this scenario that nobody ever had the chance to see outside myself and a small circle.
          Attached Files

Comment

Then we step up to Gang Wars, where I broke into full fledged scavanging for parts to create new units from old units.
            Attached Files

Comment

Lots of nice 20th century units here. How about some Fantasy units to balance things out a bit.

Comment

Another interjection from the Fantasy minority; Underdark denizens.

Comment

Here's the Quake conversion units I made. These, IMHO, actually came out awesome.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Ravagon's spider thingys

Like so:
                    Attached Files

Comment

This is a SeaDoo unit I made for the Waterworld scenario i'm working on.

It's the only sneak peak you're getting at it for now.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Bah humbug. Stuffed it up again. Used the image instead of attachment. D'oh. Thanks Case.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Ok, I was bored, so here's Case's ex-girlfriend... errr... I mean Mr. Oobir's unit...

I made it and I don't even know what it is!
                          Attached Files

Comment

I dunno what Oobir's plague unit looked like, but here's a conversion of DV's Rumbler pic. Touch up the edges and it won't look half bad.
                            Attached Files

Comment

... and here's the 'Zontar' unit (sort of a prototype version, which needs tweaking/refining etc etc)...
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by frunobulax; June 5, 2002, 19:43.
                              iMac 2.16GHz Core2 Duo | Mac OS 10.4.10 | 2Gb RAM | ATI Radeon X1600 256Mb VRAM
                              "At 20 years of age the will reigns, at 30 the wit, at 40 the judgment." - Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790) US author, diplomat, inventor, physicist, politician, & printer

Comment

Working...
                              X