No announcement yet.

A study of Hut Outcomes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something definative has been tested/posted, but I'm too lazy to find it. But it's brobably in Keegan's paper like you say.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The name is KEENAN and his 'Barbarian paper' is to be found in the Great Library
      (but I haven't noticed any test about empty ruins)
      Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

• Opps, I wasn't sure and just copied it from Spike's post since he USUALLY knows what he's talking about.

My Apologies
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Hehe I wasn't sure of the name either.......but I put the (?) by the William rather than the Keegan. It was close enough for everyone to know who I meant.

Comment

• bump

great research should not lie fallow

Monk
            so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• I keep about a dozen threads in my Favorites menu, but I rely on ST's GL#2 to find the others. We can't "bump" them all...

BTW, I suspect the percentages shift when you use Restless or Roving. There is definitely a chance of empty huts that is not present in Raging.

Comment

• >Mercenary units are supported by the nearest city, >unless the nearest city is foreign in which case they >are NONE.

One picky comment.. the mercenary will also be NONE if the city to which it would be assigned cannot support an added unit..

Comment

• Wow! I never knew that! This is very important for MP. Now I'm gonna put every citizen on ocean squares before I pop huts in the future.

Comment

• Does the ability of the nearest city to support a unit change the odds that the hut produces one, or is it just a question of where the unit is assigned to?

RJM at Sleeper's
                    Fill me with the old familiar juice

Comment

• Uh- I have just checked this and GabrielGL is **not** correct. If a unit is received from a hit, the game assigns it to the nearest city even if it causes a shield defecit. Then on the next turn one of the unsupportable units is disbanded, usually the farthest one from the city in question.

Too bad - I thought that a new strategy had been discovered!

Comment

• Damn, I thought we found another loophole.
                        But since MP is sometimes slightly different the SP, we may have to verify this one.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                        X