No announcement yet.

New "Ancient Empires" PBEM created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad that they are at the corner of the world, the greek did their humble turn
    Attached Files

Comment

• It is a weird situation...

Comment

• What is weird?

I have got a new message from Dr. Burns.
        He is very concerned, he says Straybow wants to build Governor's Palace in his room and wants to bid for food in the canteen.
        He says Straybow is sending many e-mails about Palaces, bidding and desert caravans to many people, and he asks that you always answer only about love, peace, flowers and appreciation. Please never admit existence of Civ2.
        Civ2 "Great Library Index": direct download, Apolyton attachment

Comment

• Dr. Burns is my fwiend. He makes the voices go away...

There... just a little pinprick...
          There'll be no more AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa!
          But you may feel a little sick.
          (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthy
            What's so naive about being in a game. What I find much more interesting is your anti-social behaviour in general, but maybe that's just how you guys play your games. In which case I will refrain from being in games with you

This guy from OT complaining about our antisocial behavior????

I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Now, go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• I can't quite make out which part of that was supposed to be funny and which wasn't.

Comment

• All was fun.
                Of course the author isn't Straybow but me. I know his password.
                Straybow isn't allowed to get to the web, because Dr. Burns believes "Civ2" is there. And he is right.
                But you can e-mail him.

Comment

• All these wacky posts have made me
                  I've got the DL and will play ASAP, Dr burns said WE had too much to work on and wouldn't get to Civ-Syndrome for a few months.

Wizards sixth rule:
                  "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
                  Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

• Please don't hurry, I am leaving now and will return about Friday...
                    I am sure Kull would stub out Babylonian turn at 72 01'
                    My mistake, I should always remember who plays after me...

Comment

• King Zedd! Post now!!

(it's our only chance to escape the pursuing "brigands")
                      To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

• I hope you guys know the borders between reality and fiction. Sometimes they can be real hard for the human mind to grasp.

Comment

• Go away, you running-around, knees-bent, Engalish kuh-nnnig-ght!

Comment

• Who is?

Comment

• We can tell you that. But first, you must bring us

Spoiler:

a shrubbery!

Comment

• Roger the shrubber isn't available at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X