No announcement yet.

New "Ancient Empires" PBEM created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a spreadsheet I use for counting caravan revenues.
    Attached Files
    Civ2 "Great Library Index": direct download, Apolyton attachment

Comment

• It looks SparrowHawk was incautious with rockets when greeting new year
      or
      kengel prepared him a too hard puzzle and SparrowHawk gave up
      or...?

Comment

• all of the above?

I have the turn and info. it is just not as easy for me as a control N fill in. I do know now what I have to do (I needed clarification from kengel, but I have that now) I just need to find the time to actually play the turn now and I haven't......sorry guys but I do promise to try to get to this soon.

/me
        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• No problem, there is no reason why you should apologize, we thank you for any help.

Comment

• Okay turn played, and not that much to do, I am not sure why I thought it would be so difficult to play...maybe I can blame it on my Canadian interpretation of kengel's instructions ?

Hopefully I did everything okay, he told me to attack everyone on this turn, but I couldn't quite reach everyone so I just attacked those civs I could access

/me
            Attached Files
            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• So who continues to play? I suppose kengel, Kull, me, maybe germanos?

I think the game will be less fun now than it was with 7 civilizations.

La Fayette, Straybow, Peaster - maybe now you could replace SparrowHawk occasionally so that he doesn't have so much of work?

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowThinker
                La Fayette, Straybow, Peaster - maybe now you could replace SparrowHawk occasionally so that he doesn't have so much of work?

(BTW what kind of diet do they use around Babylon that makes them so aggressive?)
                The Minoan 2860 turn will be played today.
                Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

• Aggresive? I only suppose SparrowHawk was thoroughgoing:

Originally posted by SparrowHawk
                  he told me to attack everyone on this turn, but I couldn't quite reach everyone so I just attacked those civs I could access

Comment

• No one told the Minoans to attack anyone.
                    Therefore they went on sailing and fishing as usual
                    Attached Files

Comment

• King Minos - We ask that you retaliate against the Greeks next turn. Their meddling has caused a major war in our former country.

Signed:
                      The Chinese and the Americans

Comment

• leader of Persia

It looks Peaster plunged into our game. From his e-mails I think he would like to be a permanent leader... (some official statement from Peaster would be good now).

Stefan announced possible return in January. I think he is out for long time and in my opinion we should reserve him the place only to end of January (and to send him an e-mail about it). Please send your opinions.

IMO we should agree on some conclusion now because Peaster is right to have these points cleared.

Comment

• Thanks, ST. I have enjoyed this more than expected, and would be happy to continue if Stephan does not return. Or let go, if he does. But it would be nice to know his plans.

We traded a few brief emails in Nov, and he told me to play the Persians as I want. Nothing since then, except his post here. I tend to think he won't return.

I have not committed the Persians to any major new treaties in his absence, but have made plans. The time has probably come to deal. If anyone has anything urgent to say about Persian policy, please contact me within a few days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peaster
                            King Minos - We ask that you retaliate against the Greeks next turn.
                            We already tried to retaliate.
                            Unfortunately, I noticed that I was attacking cities with caravans and the Greek leader said thank you for nice trade routes

Comment

• Originally posted by Peaster
                              If anyone has anything urgent to say about Persian policy, please contact me within a few days.

OK, first we need to talk about that CtP1 Cow avatar...
                              (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
                                Hopefully I did everything okay, he told me to attack everyone on this turn, but I couldn't quite reach everyone so I just attacked those civs I could access

Aargh! Greek Horsemen are poaching Deer in the King's forest NW of Ancyra

Remove them at once, and we demand a shipment of tiromasou in compensation!
                                Attached Files
                                (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                                (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                                (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
                                X