No announcement yet.

New "Ancient Empires" PBEM created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unit w/o ZOC?? A definite glitch... Did you PM Sparrowhawk to look and see if it is on the same tile??

It must be possible to hex edit unit ownership since that's how Civ2Dip works. Maybe transfer control back to whoever gave the unit, the swap back next turn.
    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Any news about kengel? I PM'd him 1-2 days ago as a courtesy, but haven't heard from him.

Comment

• I don't hear much from my neighbor. He only responds to about half the messages I've sent.

Last time he said he could only play on wkend...
        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Originally posted by Straybow
          I don't hear much from my neighbor. He only responds to about half the messages I've sent.
          I thought it was me
          "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
          "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• I message kengel fairly regularly about the other game we are both in (we are allied....don't tell La Fayette ) but I haven't seen him online in the last couple of days either
            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Sorry, guys, for the delay...
              I am back now and will play now.
              Sorry also for my missing answers sometimes...
              I will try hard to do better the next time

Comment

• Here we are
                Enjoy!
                We are proud to present a new build granary, which will prevent our folk from starving.
                Nothing else happened...
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by kengel
                  Sorry, guys, for the delay...
                  I am back now and will play now.
                  Sorry also for my missing answers sometimes...
                  I will try hard to do better the next time
                  Ain't it a great thing to know you are missed
                  "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                  "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Okay, La Fayette sent me a PM on November 30th saying he would be away for about 10 days and left me instructions for what to do in his absence. By my count 10 days would be about today, but I played his turn following his instructions.

If he should return before Peaster (or whatever variation he is going by today ) Straybow plays his turn, then I don't think anyone would have a problem with him actually playing his turn properly.

/me
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Sparrowhawk; December 9, 2004, 23:30.
                    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Peaster? You mean Straybow?

Comment

• Of course I meant Straybow.......why would you think I meant Peaster???

Comment

• Originally posted by Straybow
                          Unit w/o ZOC?? A definite glitch... Did you PM Sparrowhawk to look and see if it is on the same tile??

It must be possible to hex edit unit ownership since that's how Civ2Dip works. Maybe transfer control back to whoever gave the unit, the swap back next turn.
                          Note to Sparrowhawk - the unit is on 148,88
                          To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

• 148, 88? On Hittite maps that area says, "Here there be Dragons!" Hittite lore says Dragons have no ZOC. Therefore the unit that was there has been eaten by a Dragon.

Comment

• @Straybow - Unless I am more confused than usual, it is the Hittite's turn...

@Sparrowhawk - Don't forget the "Earthsea" mini-series starts tonight on cable (I assume from your name that you are a fan).

Comment

• Here I thought the character on Earthsea was named after me, never even considered it the other way around .....actually I have never heard of the show (if that is what it is), my name comes from a convuluted mix of a character from a David Eddings book, an old girlfriend, and the juxtaposition of the Sparrow and the Hawk.

Thanks for the info anyhow......will Earthsea be worth watching?

----------------------

And just so this post is not entirely off topic.....

How come Straybow didn't play his turn? Hopefully not waiting for me to check out that wayward unit, I haven't had a chance yet (lazy).

Comment

Working...
                                X