Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday Straybow!

"post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
    "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Ah, so many Civ games, so little time…
      Attached Files
      (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Minoan King - King of the chaos - did you do the F11 thing before the save?? Greek save is OK, but your save contains a changed production in my cities.
        Civ2 "Great Library Index": direct download, Apolyton attachment

Comment

• I didn't touch F11.
          Shall I replay or what ?
          Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

• BTW I forgot the latest news about the tournament:
            After their victory against their eastern neighbours, the Minoans are now going to meet the Greeks

Comment

• I replay my turn tomorrow, if no one minds.

Comment

• Try to replay pls.

Comment

• Originally posted by La Fayette
                  BTW I forgot the latest news about the tournament:
                  After their victory against their eastern neighbours, the Minoans are now going to meet the Greeks
                  Just do not forget to bring cheerleaders with

BTW: The civdip utility has an option to repair production change, maybe that helps? Just a suggestion.

Comment

• Anyway I have replayed.
                    Here is the new save.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• @ Kengel: CivDip's production restoration is basically the same as the famed 'LazyCiv' utility by XinYu. It will not fix 'F11/demograph window' related issues.

Now, let's hope no hordes pop up ( the longer it takes for them to appear, the more scared I get )
                      "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowThinker
                        Greek save is OK, but your save contains a changed production in my cities.
                        kengel, I should say 'replaced workers'.
                        La Fayette, the new save is OK.
                        Straybow, happy birthday, and don't send barbs to my area pls

Comment

• Milan Barro^s : a name to be remembered...
                          bye, bye, Persia !
                          Gleichberechtigung: the Babs are like quicksilver

Comment

• Babylon reigns supreme as Asian Champion , as they defeated the Persians as well.

Celebrations around the pitch, as Babylonians share the delicacy of tender meat of the sheeps-head kicked around. Especially the clutched brains are a rare treat.

Persians and Assyrians bow to the skilled Babylonian team, and vow revenge in the generations to come.
                            With joy the news is welcomed that not only the Minoans, but the Greeks as well are skilled in this noble sport.
                            They will first battle among them for the title of Aegean Champion, before the winner might travel to Babylon for a match.

Comment

• Zzz… *snort* hmmff
                              /me wakes up

Whaaa? Gotta redo my turn? OK, brb…
                              (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• All our players are chasing the cannibalistic red men in the wilderness, so our old men and lames hat to go forth and to chase the sheep head.
                                We had a good fortune again, in a period of hard Persin pressure we reached a winning goal...

Comment

Working...
                                X