No announcement yet.

New "Ancient Empires" PBEM created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My departure is postponed by 1 day, so I can surely play until Monday 18 pm, maybe also later in the evening.
    Civ2 "Great Library Index": direct download, Apolyton attachment

Comment

• I am leaving, I will be back on Sunday or Monday...

Comment

• My apologies to slowthinker and everyone else for my absence. I spent all day yesterday at the doctors office and was unable to get online. I will dl the proper version of civ dip and get this taken care of tonight.
        Wizards sixth rule:
        "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
        Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

• I hope all is well.
          "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
          "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• No worries germanos, My youngest had something in his ear causing an infection. It took 6 hours of doctor visits for someone to pull it out with tweezers

CIV DIP 3.0

I am happy to announce the formal end to hostilities between the Hittites and the Assyrians. May there be long days of peace and prosperity between our peoples.
            Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

• Hey,
              Maybe you want the save?
              Attached Files
              Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

• I never would have thought I'd be so happy getting rid of a Settler
                "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by germanos
                  We can present you with the following map, where it is depicted that the Seyhan River now forms the border between Assyria and Hatta. The map was drawn during negotiations, and therefore not all lines overlap.
                  Could you email me a copy of that map germanos, also I didn't recieve any specific terms of the peace agreement other than the exchange of farmers.
                  Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

• Can do

Apart from the Settler, the looted gold was given back (allready gave that to Straybow, hence the cease-fire that was signed)

More info on the borders in the mail.

Egypt mediated, so if you need to check on the terms, he could fill you in as well.

If you wish, you could always (try to ) renegotiate, but I think a fair settlement was reached (intially by Tanelorn, later with Straybow)

Comment

• I am only the lord in charge during my kings absence, I can not change his decree nor go against it.
                      That is why I requested the additional information, to ensure I keep to the order as it was written less my head fall under the blade of the executioner.

It also appears that there was a formal border established and i don't want to stray too far accross those lines.
                      I did note the many assyrian travelers in our lands and ordered the troops to give them birt so that they may be unabstructed in reaching thier destinations.
                      Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

• Did Civ3 work for you, Zedd?
                        Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

• Did Civ3 work for you, Zedd?
                          Yes Sir. it did, Many thanks to you and all those that helped create that MOST helpfull utility program.
                          Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

• Turn is at Slowthinker, and while he is past the 72 hour limit, he posted before he went away that he would be away for a week (and had hoped to get the save from Zedd before he left). By my math he should have returned by now, so he should be playing very soon.

In light of this I will hold off doing the "control-n" thing for at least another day.

/me hoping to please some of the people some of the time
                            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• I am back (from skiing ) and will play on Tuesday.

Originally posted by Straybow
                              I am only the lord in charge during my kings absence, I can not change his decree nor go against it.
                              Zedd, are you willing to continue as the King if Straybow don't return?

Comment

• I will take great pride in leading the Hittites as long as is needed, though I feel that the crown is still bound to king Straybow. Our history has not progresses so much to keep him from successfully reclaiming his throne, and there is still some hope that he will return.

I will continue to govern in his absence, even until the end of time, for the people of Hata are my people and our fate is intertwined.
                                Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

Working...
                                X