New "Ancient Empires" PBEM created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANYONE...!

please take control of the Hittite Civ! Do the best you can do for the Hatta people, and make its lands and cities firtile again!
    "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
    "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• As requested, I played the turn, and even moved some units, however this is still not the best solution, I don't understand the unit types, the city improvements, the tech tree or any of a number of other Scenario specific things (and unfortunately don't have the time to learn them ). Hopefully either Straybow returns soon or a replacement (temp or perm) is found soon, as the Hittites are falling further and further behind. (Would this make them more and more Ancient? The most Ancient of the Empires? )

Sparrowhawk
      Attached Files
      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Sorry for the delay... will play tomorrow
        Civ2 "Great Library Index": direct download, Apolyton attachment

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
          Hopefully either Straybow returns soon or a replacement (temp or perm) is found soon, as the Hittites are falling further and further behind.
          I am afraid that Straybow stopped posting so suddenly that we won't see him back before quite a while.

As previously stated, I am ready to take care of my faithful allies the Hitttites as long as required, but I think that looking seriously for a sub would be the best solution.
          Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

• Since Sparrowhawk doesn't know the scenario I am afraid his turn wasn't very effective.
            La Fayette, I suppose you will play Hittittes for a couple next turns (until we will find another sub) - so maybe you should start now and replay the Hittitte turn right now...?

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowThinker
              maybe you should start now and replay the Hittitte turn right now...?
              I can do that, if nobody is against it.
              I'll play tomorrow night, if no one says 'no' until then.

Comment

• La Fayette, could you play sooner? Say until 6 pm? I would play right after you, otherwise I would be able to play on Tuesday only...

Comment

• I'll play at 5.5pm

Comment

• 17.30 = here it is !
                    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• Little news from the Assyrian Court.

A few new markets in foreign lands discovered. Fabled cities lure in the vast distance ahead of our scouts.

Tribal blacksmiths teach us valuable knowledge.

Frustration grows as we cannot fulfill our promise to the Hatte King, and his gift wanders restlessly along the river banks in the west.
                        Attached Files
                        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by germanos
                          Frustration grows as we cannot fulfill our promise to the Hatte King, and his gift wanders restlessly along the river banks in the west.
                          I suppose that Kull, Straybow and you had knowledge of the agreement between Hittites and Assyrians. Has this been written somewhere ?

It is difficult for me to run the country in accordance with the rules if I don't know the rules.

Comment

• La Fayette, oh noble aide of the Hatte King: my message was not directed at you specifically, but it reflected the mood at the Assyrian Court, where great anxiety has arisen during the long sickbed of King Straybow of Hatta.

We can present you with the following map, where it is depicted that the Seyhan River now forms the border between Assyria and Hatta. The map was drawn during negotiations, and therefore not all lines overlap.
                            The border was agreed to by the Hatta King, wherein the Seyhan river itself is Assyrian Terrotory, while the Taurus mountains mark the start of the Hittite Empire.

A cease-fire was signed.

The deal for a full peace was the transfer of a group of slaves (Farmers), to replace the loss of the Hatta settlers.
                            Assyria has send a group of slaves over the border where Hatta suffered its losses, and with the transfer of this group, peace is to be signed.

Imsu, son of Mandaru
                            Attached Files

Comment

• assention of the Hatte Lord

La Fayette, king of the Minoans and Steward of the Hatte nation has requested that a lord step forward to direct the nations progress ere the return of thier king.

To this i step forward and say I will glady lead if if the people will have me.

I also have less knowledge of this world however have taken the time to learn some of its secrets and am comfortable with my ability to rule in my kings stead.
                              Therefore I ask that any parties with diplomatic agreements toward ur nation pleas send private word and I will see to it that past promises are kept and friendships honored.
                              Wizards sixth rule:
                              "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
                              Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

• assention of the Hatte Lord

P.S. I will build 17 wonders for the joys of all people
                                Wizards sixth rule:
                                "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
                                Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

Working...
                                X