X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here roght now!
    Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

• The Assyrian King and Babylonian Lugal met on the beautifull and fertile plains between the Euphrates and Tigris rivers. Many gifts exchanged hands. The Assyrian King was astounded by the generosity of the Babylonian leader, and long talks followed.
      From this encampment, many orders were given to the Assyrian governors and soldiers:

Scouts north of Arrapkha discover a Town on a small lake, and call for reinforcements. A Chariot from Arrapkha is quickly dispatched, reversing the orders to move south. They find a river leading north, and they will meet up with the scouts in the near future. Meanwhile, the scouts seek refreshment in the lake, but they find they cannot swim in this lake as in their beloved Tigris. When they lie in the water, their legs are not submerged, but they aimlessly move above the water! It seems these western waters become more salty by the day.

An exhausted band of swordsmen take refuge in a hut, where they find fellow swordsmen to join the Assyrian cause. Together they will strike at the barbarians in the fortresses, as soon as they have rested sufficiently.

Two scouts in the west rest yet another turn, as they still lack proper movement allowance. One of them is having long conversations with the Hatte Charioteers, who seem to be resting as well from heavy battle fatigue over the last copple of decades. It is these friendships forged between soldiers that will bring understanding and prosperity between nations.

Other scouts in the south, north and north-east report progress, but nothing out of the ordinary. There are rumours one is approaching a fabled land 'Central Asia', but the commander of the unit says he has no knowledge of any such lands.
      Attached Files
      "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
      "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Like ants swarming from their hill, the skirmishers of Egypt approach the fabled lands of Canaan. Behind them the work crews labor under the sun, building roads and laying the groundwork for a chain of cities that will stretch across the burning deserts and link the Nile with the new lands to the East.
        Attached Files
        To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

• Grecian Early Sail can only travel 4 tiles, Poseidon ain't helping much.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Warning to the Assyrians: Central Asia is claimed Persian domain!
            Follow the masses!
            30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

• Time limit approaching: phew!
              Hittite turn: The interregnum proceeds. More build-up. We expect to meet the Greeks soon. Come over, you are welcome -we d' like to hold talks with you.

Assyrians: Sorry, we had to relocate. We 'll catch up some other time.

Persians: Where art thou? Central Asia? East of Zagros mountains? Where is that?
              Attached Files
              "Whoever thinks freely, thinks well"
              -Rigas Velestinlis (Ferraios)
              "...êáé ô' üíïìá ôçò, ôï ãëõêý, ôï ëÝãáíå Áñåôïýóá..."
              "I have a cunning plan..." (Baldric)

Comment

• nothing to report
                Attached Files
                Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

• You are likely to meet Persian scouts at the northern coast of Lake Urmia, or just head for the Caspian Sea
                  Follow the masses!

Comment

• "Whoever thinks freely, thinks well"

Comment

• I'll play tomorrow
                      "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• A memorable day has come to the Assyrian people, and week long festivities are celebrating the Great Works that have been accomplished by the Assyrian people and its rulers.
                        The great visionary leader Tudiya had begon the construction of these monumental Pyramids close to twohundred years ago. And at last they were completed. Many workers from around the empire had contributed, and large sums of gold from the State-coffers were spend on the project. The Assyrians were proud on this achievement, and many cheared the wise rulers who had made it possible that such a Wonder would be constructed through the combined efforts of the Assyrian cities.

King Yangi and the Priests cut the ceremonial throats of many sheeps to honour the gods and the ancesters of the Assyrians, and the remains of all the late Assyrian rulers were reburied in the gigantic structures. From now on Assyrian rulers will be buried in Pyramids, but non of the monuments will surpass the grandeur of the tombs of Tudiya, Adamu and Yangi.

In other news: Assyrian scouts will honour Persia's request, and will not enter Central Asia.
                        One Town has been subdued near the salty lakes in the west, and the captured slaves will soon start working in the hills near the Pyramids in Nineveh.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Time passes slowly in the desert. The work is hot and seemingly interminable. The Nile is little more than a distant memory.
                          Attached Files
                          To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

• Warning to Babylon: If you want to keep peace between Persia and Babylon, withdraw your skirmishers from the hills at 142,44. If they keep their course, they will have to face the appropriate consequences!
                            For peaceful settlement, we propose the Tigris river as a border between our empires once and for all.
                            Attached Files
                            Follow the masses!

Comment

• You think time passes slowly in the deserts?? Try navigating around and through the Grecian peninsulas.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Tell that to my car's suspension...
                                Obviously, the situation remains the same!
                                "Whoever thinks freely, thinks well"

Comment

Working...
                                X