No announcement yet.

ToT Sci-Fi succession game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still while only playing 10 turns, it's more time consuming, because we have a really big empire to manage each turn!
    True, I read that in the Invasion Planet Earth succession game in the Civ General area, the turns have been taking OVER A HOUR EACH recently. Thankfully our game hasn't reached that point.

Any suggestions, Zealot?

Comment

• Well, actually, those last turns of the Invasion Earth are taking more than 1 hour each. But once, you get hooked, you can't stop
      Playing less than 10 turns is tough, because you don't get the rythm
      Oh Man, when will you understand that your greatness lies in your failure - Goethe

Comment

• Want to join us Julius? 'Cuz while I don't finish my internship report, I can't allow myself to play.
        "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
        Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
        Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
        Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Zealot
          Want to join us Julius? 'Cuz while I don't finish my internship report, I can't allow myself to play.
          No thanks, I don't know nothing about the SCi-fi and it looks a bit late to join and I shall late the true faithfuls finish this succession game
          Oh Man, when will you understand that your greatness lies in your failure - Goethe

Comment

• Anyone still here?

Anyone still interested in finishing the game? It has been about 4 weeks since our last turn.

Comment

• 4 weeks already? Argh!
              Whose turn is it? Mine?
              "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
              Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
              Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
              Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

• Yes, it is. I played last but only because you and I swapped turns.

Professor_Ben did download the 1871 gamesave after you said that you were still unavailable and I think he started to play the turns, but can't recall what happened with him.
                Last edited by Sharpe; May 30, 2002, 21:34.

Comment

• I have returned from the wilderness!
                  Hows everyone been?
                  I had a massive system failure, at least that what the technician blokey said.
                  But I'm back now, yay.

Comment

• Good to have you back, Proff!

So... is the game back on track?

Comment

• Is it still me?

Comment

• Glad to see everyone back.

Professor_Ben - hope your system wasn't damaged too badly - as for whose turn it is next , I am not really sure except that it isn't me ....

I switched places with Zealot originally, but if I recall correctly you downloaded and started to play with the 1871 save.

Guess you and Zealot should talk about who is next, although in my opinion, it should be whoever finishes the 10 turns first so that we can get the game restarted lol.

(Though I shouldn't talk as I am going on vacation in a little while!)

Comment

• I wont be able to play until sunday or monday at least, damn bank holidays messing everything up.
                          And my hard drive was completly dead I had to buy a new one and start again. I buried the old one in a little coffin in the garden and its got a grave stone and stuff.
                          Sorry, Tangents and s**t. Anywho any advance on 4 days, going once.

Comment

• But my life is a complete mess right now!

Comment

• So you want me to play then?
                              As I said it wont be until sunday at the earliest so the save should be posted any time between late sunday and tuesday.

Comment

Working...
                              X