No announcement yet.

Age Of War PBEM Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And heres the map showing how the alliances divide the land of europe. notice spain neutral and out of trouble lol
    Attached Files
    Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

• Finnally finnished the map of the mediterainian. Here it is
      Attached Files

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

• And of course the alliances map. i will update all 4 of these as the game continues but before i can france has to get of his @$$ and send the scen. i mean no offense but this has the potential to be a really good scenario and i dont want to see this PBEM spoiled
        Attached Files

Comment

• Perhaps he is having connection problems...
          Perhaps he is on vacation...

If he doesn't play his turn before next saterday I sugest we get a substitute (perhaps we should start looking for one right now), skipping his turn would not be fair to the rest of the meditereanean alliance (or him, should he return).
          No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

• I find myself in agreement with Henrik. Has anyone tried to e-mail VietMinh?

I think that, if he has decided not to play we must wait for another player to take over France or it'll throw the balance of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caspian Has anyone tried to e-mail VietMinh?
              Yes I have, I sent a mail earlier today and I sent a PM yesterday.

If he is lackong a connection he isn't very likely to answer tough...

Comment

• Right we will start looking for other players to play as france. advertise everywhere etc and then on saturday russia will start the game again. I hope

Comment

• *bump*
                  Is this game alive? Or is it dead? If we don't get someone to replace the vietnam guy soon, i'm quitting.

Comment

• Hey don't quit. It's just one player we seem to be lacking. Shouldn't be too difficult to get just one more player. Even if someone playing a minor country was to take over France, and that minor country could be left for the AI.

Comment

• Player for france

DAMN! these pages are so god damn heavy for my modem to load. DO YOU BELIEVE IT? three attempts to load each page, its unbearable. Can anyone not do something about it? Who is the webmaster of this who just packs every page with so much useless trash? -This is a text reply, not a heavy image, but it's like downloading 1 MB every time.

-Well, one of my friends says he might like to play as the french, if the position is still open. He is a very skilled Civ player, and have playtested my last scenario. I'll introduce him to the concept tomorrow. Henrik, you can send the game along, as soon as we post again tomorrow.
                      The Slim End Of The Long Tail -
                      Kaplak Stream

Comment

• *bump*

Comment

• Have we lost Morten/Hardjoy too?

Comment

• Hey Henrik i think this game is dead over here. You wanna take it to Civilization Fanatics Center ? I'm sure we can get alot of players to play the first day. So whatcha say?

Comment

• I'm still here. Bo is installing the game right now, and getting it to work. So if you send the savegame to him, Henrik, when he has logged in with email etc, the game should be rolling. -I wouldn't mind moving this to CivFanatics, those pages are not nearly as heavy as these. But if the game can go along now, we don't need to.
                              The Slim End Of The Long Tail -
                              Kaplak Stream

Comment

• Hey all

I will gladly take over as the french, so just post me the savegame.

Comment

Working...
                                X