The Altera Centauri collection has been brought up to date by Darsnan. It comprises every decent scenario he's been able to find anywhere on the web, going back over 20 years.
25 themes/skins/styles are now available to members. Check the select drop-down at the bottom-left of each page.
Call To Power 2 Cradle 3+ mod in progress: https://apolyton.net/forum/other-games/call-to-power-2/ctp2-creation/9437883-making-cradle-3-fully-compatible-with-the-apolyton-edition
Well at least you got Isengard to be aggressive. I've often found Isengard too weak in lotr scens. Maybe not too weak, but at least not aggressive enough.
"Peace cannot be kept by force.
It can only be achieved by understanding"
Uruk dies = Warg Rider + Uruk spawed
Warg dies = Uruk + Catapult spawned
Catapult dies = Orc spawned
You gotta get Ents to rip the Dam or Isen will grow exponentially => the Eastward Sweep.
The problem is with timing the shape of the spawn pyramid.
The main adjustment dial so far has been which spawned units are veteran and how many defenders Rohan has. But so far that has not been enough because it takes too long for the FOTR to cross the dungeon...and then travel to Amon Hen.... and then....
I'm working on introducing a dampener effect
i.e. get another AI tribe to kill some Uruks (therefore no spawn triggered) in the beginning to delay the population explosion. Quite optimistic that this will work.
You're right to say Moria is part of the problem. Its not really the movement points, the goblins are blocking choke points and FOTR unit needs to rest to regain hit points after killing them. I'm tweaking it right now.
Turns out the trigger unit had the carrier flag on, so it thought it was an aircraft on a carrier when it fact it was the carrier itself. problem solved.
I'm quite exicted. I've finally nailed the Twin Towers part down and the timing is good. It is everything I had hoped for and more. What's more, I don't have to start testing from the turn 1 again as the Mordor forces have built up pretty much according to plan.
The trick was to not give Isengard any Uruks to start off with so the chain reaction starts later.
The only problem seems to be that I gave ocean too much food making the river side cities grow too fast - into Helm's Deep clones if they have walls. I'm going to give ocean one food to fix that.
Comment