No announcement yet.

First Strike PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what then, Aic? Do you read others' posts at all? How many VPs do you have, and what where your thoughts exactly on the disarmament proposal? Also, it's your duty to report wherever the event created rebels etc. are. That's the job of Russia.

And to all: I hope you count the amount of pollution squares as well when reporting VPs. Remember that you get -1 point for every pollution square in your territory. And didn't you Denis get a point for the Cuba proxy war?

VP Situation:
    USA: 5 VPs
    Europe: 3 VPs
    PRC: 2 VPs.

USSR: 0 VPs?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Eivind IV; November 6, 2006, 06:40.
    Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

• Eivind, Cuba was part of a bilateral agreement, I don't think that should warrant VPs, or maybe only for diplomacy but not for winning a proxy war.

Btw, the pollution square VPs must be counted separately because they can be eliminated anyway.

I am for tallying up the pollution square VPs at big events.

Anyway:

2 more VPs for the US.
      Attached Files

Comment

• No, count them as part of the total VP. But we will post the VPs on a turnly basis, so if you clean them up then just regulate the VPs accordingly. Therefor you may get up and then down again the next turn VP wise. Also, you may of course underline when reporting your VP situation that it's lower than we'd expect because of pollution. But let's not make it more complicated than needeed, just one sum each turn.

I have no pollution in my sphere, so my points is for trade alone.

So 2 extra is 7 in total now? And with pollution, how many VPs are you at?

Comment

• I was just pointing out the change in VPs because we would have to add another VP each time we clean up a square of pollution.

And the US currently have 1 square of pollution in their territory.

Btw we have filled two bars of the pollution meter already. The US urge all nations to research consumer society and build public transports as soon as possible, before it is too late.

Comment

• On second thought you may report your VPs as usual and report the actual VP including pollution in brackets. Like this (example):

VP this turn:
            10 VPs (8 VPs including pollution)

If everyone does it like this it will be easy to follow the score board.

Still waiting for a reply from AiC though...
            Last edited by Eivind IV; November 6, 2006, 13:47.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eivind IV
              On second thought you may report your VPs as usual and report the actual VP including pollution in brackets. Like this (example):

VP this turn:
              10 VPs (8 VPs)

If everyone does it like this it will be easy to follow the score board.
              yep, i prefer this option
              South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
              Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

• Bump Alej!

Comment

• no news

3 VPs (-1 pollution)
                  Attached Files
                  South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
                  Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

• 1VP (-2 Pollution) = -1 VP
                    Attached Files

Comment

• VP Score Board:
                      1. USA: 7 VPs (-1 pollution)
                      2. PRC: 3 VPs
                      3. Europe: 3 VPs (-1 pollution)
                      4. USSR: 1 VPs (-2 pollution)

@Aic:
                      I noticed you traded with Manchuria from Vladivostok. I strongly advice you to not sneak trade with me again! It could have grave consequences...

And for the last time:

CAN YOU PLEASE REPORT WHAT EVENTS ARE TRIGGERED??
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Eivind IV; November 9, 2006, 06:20.

Comment

• +1.5 VP
                        -1 pollution

We once again urge all nations to adopt anti-pollution measures.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• I noticed you traded with Manchuria from Vladivostok. I strongly advice you to not sneak trade with me again! It could have grave consequences...
                          what u mean with sneak trade?

there are many russian trade goods on the way to china...

Comment

• Sorry, no can do. China won't have any relation with the Soviet Union. China wants to stay neutral in world affairs, and hencely have it's markets closed to Russia. All Russian goods in Chinese territory will be confiscated.

Comment

• china trade with usa but dont want to trad with russia, such u call neutral???

i dont understand that... but its fine... i´ve just wasted all
                              my turns since this scen started

Comment

• China trades with the US, but the US does not send trade to China.

Also, don't be so pessimistic. The objective of this scenario is not to just trade, but to trade smart.

You will have to build goods which are actually demanded in profitable trade locations for the USSR, such as India, Vietnam, Brazil, Iran, Iraq, Syria, and North Korea.

Trading by brute force, ie sending all your random goods to one spot, is hardly profitable in FS.

Not even US goods from major metropoles to London make much profit if the goods are not demanded.

Comment

Working...
                                X