Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

La Belle Epoque PBEM (for EVO immigrants)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russian Empire - Eivind IV
    Imperial Japan - Rebel
    German Empire - EmuGod
    French Empire - Saladin
    USA - Voltar
    British Empire - ISeeALL
    Italian Empire - Academia

Great, we're moving again. ISeeALL next!

Also, Russia and the US had an "understanding", but now with all the geo-political changes, I guess we start with clean sheets. You're my single most important trading partner, so it's in my interest to be on good terms with you. But as a democratic brother it's also in your interest to have a voice of reason in Europe.
    Last edited by Eivind IV; October 19, 2006, 04:21.
    Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

Bump ISeeALL!

Comment

New Bump!

Comment

Please Ctrl+N my turn. I won't have Internet connection until next week.

Comment

This is the slowest game I have ever been; there is nearly no interest, it seems that the exceptions are Eivind and me. I would say to end it because playing a turn once per month is not fun at all, I think this game had its best time, maybe time to start a new BE, in that case I would like to take control of Russia, or maybe an Imperialism game, then I would like to be USA. What do you think?

Comment

Well, I have an interest in continuing it, but I've got TAON to try get going which is why I haven't done any pushing in this one (yet). Come on guys, what's holding things up!

Comment

I want to continue it as well. This is the funest PBEM I have ever played, lots of diplomacy and role playing, the sole ingrediants for an enjoyable peace game. Academia, as you can read from ISeeALL, just open as GB, ctrl-n, save and load as Italy. You can however if you want to be a good boy, move his ships to their destinations etc, so he won't fall to far behind because of this.

It might interest you however that I am working on a LBE II, almost a total remake of the scenario, with new tech tree, new units, new civs, cities, more balance, gfx etc. This is something I've been working on for months but lately it's been going slow due to real life stuff. I hope I can get it out before x-mas sometime though

But that shouldn't stop this fine game from continuing though. No Belle PBEM has ever come this far in terms of played turns, and I see no reason to stop now!

Comment

Ok, then play on! I think that from now on if somebody doesn’t report anything within 48 hours (turn or justification) we should ctrl+n for him. So long ago I played that I forgot what I was doing here too

Glad to hear you are improving the BE, it was hardly needed, especially since it is not stackable. When the times come count with me for first version of the BE II, then I would like to control the Russians

Btw, ISeeAll, could you not have said this before instead of making us wait for days, you know, when you take part in a PBEM you have also to take certain responsibilities…

Comment

Sorry for butting in, but:

In the new BE, I would like the USA, or if we are going to play Imperialism I'd like Russia.

Comment

Hey Eurisko, welcome back to the forum! Maybe in the meantime and parallel to this game we could try to start an Imperialism game...

Comment

Originally posted by Lord rebel
                        Hey Eurisko, welcome back to the forum! Maybe in the meantime and parallel to this game we could try to start an Imperialism game...
                        Hello sergio.

Yes, if we could find enough players, I would definitely want to play my favorite scenario, Imperialism 1870.

And after about 2 weeks I would also have enough time to play both Imperialism and LBE, so me playing one would not affect the other.

Comment

So what's going on then? The game hasn't died I hope.

Comment

BUMP ALEJANDRO!!

Comment

I think that Rebel is probably right and we should end this one, seeing how its gone thus far.

Comment

done
                                Attached Files
                                South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
                                Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

Working...
                                X