Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

La Belle Epoque PBEM (for EVO immigrants)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La Belle Epoque PBEM (for EVO immigrants)

Here's a contuing of the famous Belle PBEM from EVO, the one playing on the second year altogether. The one where Russia is now a republic, the one where there might be a new rise of the Boneparte's in France, the one where USA is bogged down in a war in Mexico, the one where Britain has just ended a destructive war with Japan, and the one where the last thing that happened was a 'fascist' revolution in Japan by Tojo. We're now in mid 1906.

Report in so we can continue the fun!

Russian Empire - Eivind IV
    Imperial Japan - Rebel
    German Empire - EmuGod
    French Empire - Saladin
    USA - Voltar
    British Empire - ISeeALL
    Italian Empire - Academia

Download:

Here is Typhoon's brilliant graphics update:
    Last edited by Eivind IV; October 16, 2006, 15:20.
    Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Reporting in! I played my turn, but not sure if somebody did after me

Comment

I don't think anyone did, so could you maybe repost it?

Comment

if you guys need a replacement, i´m willing to take command of italy/UK
        South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
        Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

Brilliant, Alejandro! Thanks and welcome. Also, maybe one of the new ones that posted in the immigrants thread want to take the other one?

Comment

Ok I'm here

Comment

Welcome all and here you have:
              Attached Files

Comment

To be honest everyone, I still have some problems with the changes that were made in this one.

Comment

I thought we discussed this earlier. The changes made are more in your favour then me actually going forward with the war. This saves Japan, and makes the pbem playable again. Anything else will ruin it. I don't want that. Al Pharazon's cheating did cause a lot of stress, but in retrospect if I had invaded I would have won very easily for sure. By doing what we have done, we're giving Japan a chance to grow, under a very able player as Rebel I might add, adding another potential ally of yourself. With Rebel behind the bars instead of Pharazon, which btw told me he played all along without incremental rush building for instance, you're gaining a great advantage.

This game has been going on for too long. Please, let's leave it this way. Not to mention all the time Saladin used to manufacture the story.

Speaking of which, could you repost the story here, Saladin?

You're also, it seems, the only one feeling it this way. And that's kind of a paradox keeping in mind you're the one winning from this. Or is the agreement I made with you for Qingdao and Mosul the reason for your reluctantness? I'm sorry to say that you have to accept that that agreement will be void, as the war never became reality.
                  Last edited by Eivind IV; September 4, 2006, 13:28.

Comment

re:

i sent a mail to Blanco. let's wait for a response

Comment

I spoke with him on msn earlier this day, but he was in a hurry, so I'm not sure he got the message that this is our base now.

Let's wait and see, and anyone, throw yourself over him if you spot him on msn and bring him the message that we're all here!

Comment

My problem is that I don't want anyone to gain from Ar-Pharazon's cheating and that's really my concern here - that you and Saladin are gaining everything you demanded. It isn't our fault that there was cheating, which has really screwed things up, but the problem is that no one should get any advantage because of that, especially since it was stopped right at the beginning. Surely there is some way we can undo the damage without letting anyone gain overall?

Comment

Again I have to refer you to my above post, to point out that Saladin and I are the ones gaining the least from Pharazon's cheating. The fact is that you're the one coming favourably out of this. As far as I can see it, this is the best that can be done without actually going forward with the war. This is the best alternative. Anything else ruins the game, and not to mention excludes me from the game.

Please just play. Everyone here has swallowed salt water here, not only yourself.
                          Last edited by Eivind IV; September 5, 2006, 05:03.

Comment

@Academia:
                            If you only took Italy for this not to die, Patine says he could take it. but if you want it yourself, that's fine as well.

But if Blanco doesn't show up soon, either of you can take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eivind IV
                              @Academia:
                              If you only took Italy for this not to die, Patine says he could take it. but if you want it yourself, that's fine as well.

But if Blanco doesn't show up soon, either of you can take it.
                              As i told you in some past conversations via MSN... i followed this pbem for a long time, so i´m very keen on participating.
                              give me italy then
                              South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
                              Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

Working...
                              X