Originally posted by Ming
    Nice smile... I will have to get that one

Comment

Deity Dick is both.
      Grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by StarLightDeath
        subhumans

I had wondered where Bobby "The Brain" Heenan had gone.
        "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
        "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Originally posted by Six Thousand Year Old Man

I had wondered where Bobby "The Brain" Heenan had gone.
          Dont tell me you searched the site for subhuman and ended up here

Comment

Originally posted by atawa

Nice
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Now something has to be riding on it.

How about if you don't accept challanges, people are going to think you're just all hot air living on (self proclaimed) past glories fearfull of having to live up to those expectation.

Sometimes you just have to laugh. Eyes, who used to claim he could figure out your starting location by the demographics that would determine what terrain you were using and then figuring out what band you in, when all he was really doing was black clicking every square till he found you. Such Skill.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I've said from the very start I'm not going to play h im 1x1x Deity just for the sake of playing him 1x1x Deity. Why don't you try going back and reading the original posts dumb ****. I told him to make the challenge that Deity can be won without HG, he doesn't want to do that. He doesn't want to answer any of my arguments and he doesn't want to play any other setting.

Sometimes you just have to laugh. Eyes, who used to claim he could figure out your starting location by the demographics that would determine what terrain you were using and then figuring out what band you in, when all he was really doing was black clicking every square till he found you. Such Skill.
                Do you know how ****ing long that would take? You are just as ****ing stupid as Deity Dick.

How about if you don't accept challanges, people are going to think you're just all hot air living on (self proclaimed) past glories fearfull of having to live up to those expectation.
                I find it amusing how you guys over the years kept knocking me saying how I could only play one setting, but when you get right down to it, you're the ones that can only play one setting. I can't wait for civ4.

Comment

By the way, in civ4 they got rid of unhappiness. There's no such thing as civil disorder anymore. I guess you Deity playing beginners are going to be out of luck.

Comment

Actually I pity you. Your past will be meaningless.
                    You will be a newbie like everyone else, and you'll have to ACTUALLY PLAY THE game before you can flap your lips instead of continued excuses why you won't play in order not to tarnish your self proclaimed godhood.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Do you know how ****ing long that would take? You are just as ****ing stupid as Deity Dick.
                      Probably not as long as it took you to write that bull crap piece on how to determine where they are based on the band they are in... You either blank clicked or used a second computer... I'll give you the beniffit of the doubt and assumed you were blank clicking
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Sorry - I said I wasn't going to post in here because he has already declined the challenge for the reasons I predicted he would. So anyything else is a waste of time. But my comment is acutally about CIV IV.

My prediction - He proclaims CIV IV unworthy of his greatness, unless it allows for a 1 dimensional unchecked expansion gameplan. It would help if there were a few cheats he could discover too.

Comment

Yes, probably very true.

And 10 years from now he will still be turning down challanges in CIV II.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Probably not as long as it took you to write that bull crap piece
                            Umm. don't you mean brilliant strategic dissertation? Afterall, not writing strategy pieces is one of the "valid" reasons he has for not playing.

Comment

If "brilliant strategic dissertation" really means... a smoke screen to cover the fact that he was blank clicking or using another computer.... yeah, Brilliant
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

By the way, in civ4 they got rid of unhappiness. There's no such thing as civil disorder anymore. I guess you Deity playing beginners are going to be out of luck.
                                What? You mean the same as what you did in Civ 2 by changing the rules.txt as host...
                                "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                                *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Working...
                                X