No announcement yet.

Deity Dude Challenge - AKA Eyes Is Afraid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This isn't a Deity Dick makes all the rules challenge **** head. Either play all the settings or admit that I am better in all the settings and I will play you 1x1x Deity. The fact is you don't want to put it all on the line you just want to play your one little setting without putting anything else on the line and that is simply not enough for me. Every other challenge I played there was alot more riding on it. I'm sorry, but you are simply not intelligent enough to understand this. It's really not your fault though, you are simply a product of bad genetics. Oh, and putting multiple "lol" smilies doesn't increase the power of it. I accepted your challenge for a 1x1x Deity game and I put forth my stipulations. You don't make the rules you piece of ****; you are just some ****ing beginner hardly worth my time.

Comment

Come on down folks, try to hit the moving target.
      2 shots for a quarter.
      Just when you think the target has stopped moving.......

Why am I not surprised.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Deity Dude
        Ming, please close this thread. It's purpose has been served.
        NO WAY! While you may think the purpose has already been served, there is still plenty of entertainment value left here...

POPCORN... GET YOUR POPCORN!
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Somehow an old Supremes song comes to mind

Comment

Atawa - are we on for tomorrow?

Comment

maybe around this hour, but not sure yet. How are you for sunday?

Comment

Let me summarize why this challenge isn't going forward.

1. You think you can make all the rules and I am simply not going to allow a complete nobody like yourself to dictate what I do. You refuse to play anything but 1x1x Deity and you refuse to answer any arguments in regard to that besides overusing the "lol" smiley and idiotically restating "eyes is afraid of me" like a ****ing 10 year old.

2. I've written post after post about why Deity is overpowered and why idiots like you play it in order to bring everyone down to your level. Your response has been the same thing over and over about how I'm dodging you without once addressing the arguments I put forward.

3. You've explained that you don't want to play anything else but 1x1x Deity and that your challenge was only for 1x1x Deity....well I've got news for you you piece of ****, I don't do what you want. You make it worth my time, not the other way around. I'm the one that was number 1 on gameleague for 3 years, not you. I'm the one that has written tons of strategies and is known by everyone. You can go ask anyone who I am and they will know. You don't ****ing come on here and challenge me to **** and make all the rules and then talk **** when I don't accept everything you want. I guess I can understand though, from what I've heard from the people who play with you you pretty much suck on everything but 1x1x Deity and your play on that setting is nothing more than a race for HG. I guess wonder racing is skill though....yeah.

I said I would play you 1x1x Deity with certain conditions. You refuse to accept them so you are simply not worth my time. I make the rules around here, not you, so go eat **** and die you worthless son of a *****.

Comment

Attached Files
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

There's always an excuse why he won't play.

Just flapping his mouth.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

NO WAY! While you may think the purpose has already been served, there is still plenty of entertainment value left here...

POPCORN... GET YOUR POPCORN!

(you guys should really get that smilie btw)
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Deity Dude Challenge to Sean:

1x1x deity - You Name the World Size and Parameters.
                        Everything else goes except obvious cheats.

Or

We can play no wonders no barbs. You choose.

----

So, putting all the words aside, this is the challenge and the answer is No. Right Sean?
                        "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                        *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Originally posted by StarLightDeath
                          Sure, all I need then is an admission that I am better on every single other setting and that you only play 1x1x Deity while I play all the other settings.
                          Sean is the greatest at all other settings, now let's play!
                          *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Originally posted by StarLightDeath
                            I accept your challenge. However, no wonders are allowed and no barbarians.

Deity 1x1x, 2x1x, 1x2x, and 2x2x shall be played. Each productivity level and movement level will be played on multiple maps including medium island maps and small one land mass maps. I figure we'll have about 20 games, that way there will be absolutely no question who is better when I win all of them.

So when do we start?
                            How about just getting one game played as per DD's challenge and then take it from there...
                            *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP

(you guys should really get that smilie btw)

Nice smile... I will have to get that one
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

When have I ever played a challenge for so little? Something has to be riding on this. Either he plays all the settings, or he admits that I am better on all the settings and we just play 1x1x Deity. He doesn't want to admit he can't beat me on anything else, but he also knows he can't win on anything else (assuming he would somehow win on 1x1x Deity which I doubt considering he's not as good as Markusf and smartfart). All he wants is to play his best setting, his only setting, and play his stupid wonder race. I have no patience for losers and intellectually inferior subhumans; Deity Dick is both.

Comment

Working...
                                X