No announcement yet.

Australian civ group: the "Will Deity ever finish a game?" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bosses have postponed my trip to Sunday arvo, so I will be available for a game tonight

Comment

• I will be travelling interstate tomorrow (driving a semi with a 4.7metre wide load between Adelaide and Mildura so please stay away) and also onto Melbourne back to Mildura then Adelaide, but only 3 metres wide for those sections of the journey, so I still recommend caution to all on those roads.
      I will not be back to Sat, so no Friday evening game for me, but available Sat if not overtired

Comment

• drive carefully - I'll be away friday so its either Wednesday or thursday night for me
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• I am safely back from my trip and Have had a good nap this afternoon, so I am ready for a game tonight

Comment

• Sorry chaps. We have back-to-back-to-back visitors. I'll be free mid-next week.
            " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
            "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• no worries - I'm putting my icq on when I'm around

If we come to europe, we'll stay somewhere nearby. I know what its like to have your home turned into a hotel
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• hotel finbar is a fine place to stay.
                The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• At least a month since the last Aussie game, this is not good, maybe ii is just as well civ4 is coming out, it will give me something to do that will be new anyway, and maybe even interesting if the early reviews are anything to go by, but lets still try and keep our cvi2 games going and turn up on a Friday and Sat evening

Comment

• me and trev have a good duel going. I particularly like the bit when i attacked a trireme and killed twelve units.
                    Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

• great moments in civ

Comment

• I could be a chance later on today.
                        " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• must have been one of those big triremes
                          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Tonight I had the honour to attend a dinner with some Australian families who lost loved ones in the Korean war.

Comment

• Should be around tonight for Civ2 or 4 MP
                              "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                              *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• I'm out of action till mid November when the APEC meetings are over.

Comment

Working...
                                X