Australian civ group: the "Will Deity ever finish a game?" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's what I meant.

Ironic, isn't it? The Australian group playing? With neither of us within 10 hours in an aeroplane of the place?
    " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
    "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• we should change it to the Australian expat group
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• once i found out you guys weren't there anymore i moved back. got into melbourne yesterday. its 5 am and i can't sleep.
        Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

• Good to hear you are back Makeo, hopefully we can get you into more games, deity seems to be hiding a lot lately, need him to get back into it too, so we can have more games with 4 players or more

Comment

• I'll try for tonight...
            "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
            *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Originally posted by Makeo
              once i found out you guys weren't there anymore i moved back. got into melbourne yesterday. its 5 am and i can't sleep.
              Can't sleep because Sydney won the premiership? It won't go down as one of the AFL's vintage years.

EDIT. I'm out today. Not sure about tomorrow.
              Last edited by finbar; September 24, 2005, 04:59.
              " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
              "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• I'm glad Sydney won - I saw the first half but then had to go to a wedding.
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• Congrates to South Melbourne on winning the flag, now get off the bloody ground so we can play cricket.
                  The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• and thus Hydey bids us farewell for another summer

Comment

• a bit unreasonable to bid farewell for the summer when he has barely said hello for the winter

Comment

• lets see how my free time stands
                        mon-fri daytime = work
                        mon night = buy supplies for home and cricket club
                        tues night = senior practice
                        wed night = under 15 practice
                        thur night = senior practice
                        fri night = under 15 practice
                        sat morning =under 15 matches
                        sat arvo = senior matches
                        sat night = more beer, more beer, more beer, more beer
                        sunday = hangover / recovery
                        should be some time left for horse play

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• I think you need to include more cricket

Comment

• When I win powerball I will

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• There is a possiblility I will be driving interstate tomorrow, if so I will not be available tomorrow evening for a game.

Comment

• I'm going to be out too until about 9pm Aussie time, maybe later.

Comment

Working...
                                X