No announcement yet.

Australian civ group: the "Will Deity ever finish a game?" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still flat out with work. Won't be free till Monday.
    " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
    "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• I am here tonight, available for a game

Comment

• what happened?
        Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

• Originally posted by finbar
          I'm still flat out with work. Won't be free till Monday.
          cool I should have my PC by around then

got the cable going btw - this my first post from home
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• And I trust that you and yours are enjoying your new home as much as we continue to enjoy ours. Your only disadvantage, of course, is that you will be required for professional reasons to keep up with events in the old country.
            " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
            "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Finbar, as a hawks man you know that nothing is happening in Aussie land from now until cricket season starts.
              The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Only Makeo and myself were on last night, so we started a duel, which is turning out to be a very even contest so far. It was unfortunately brought to an abrupt postponement last night when my broadband connection failed, but I expect Makeo and myself will resume the very interesting duel again very soon

Comment

• good to hear someone is playing
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• I'll check in later. Subject to the massive electrical storms that are hurling themselves at us.

Comment

• I expect to be around later also, no electrical storms here, just a cold front hitting us now with gales, so a small chance of blackouts unfortuately.

Comment

• here today
                        Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

• Originally posted by finbar
                          I'll check in later. Subject to the massive electrical storms that are hurling themselves at us.
                          didn't see you

Comment

• The storms. Interfering with the wireless connection and there was no way I was going to bypass the wireless and plug straight into the modem.

We have our first visitor arriving tonight. I've been told to help clean the house. Or else. Which rules me out today.

Ooooops ... here she comes!

Comment

• ah yes - orders from a higher power

Comment

• gentlemen, the puter arrived today

Comment

Working...
                                X