No announcement yet.

Ancient/Pre-Steam Unit Graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, you've provided the perfidious invaders - where are the heroic defenders?
    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

• Originally posted by techumseh
      So, you've provided the perfidious invaders - where are the heroic defenders?
      good one Tech!
      Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
      Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
      POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
      LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

So, you've provided the perfidious invaders - where are the heroic defenders?
        Well, here's a Voltigeur, though I think the grey is a bit too dark...
        Attached Files
        The Ghost of the Disco is ... your mastermind, your mastermind!
        2013: A Union Divided|John III Sobieski|Red Storm

Comment

• And the BMP...
          (If anyone has any info on the uniforms of other Canadian militia during the War of 1812, I'd love to see it)...
          Attached Files

Comment

• I am trying to make a PBEM friendly version of Prometeus' Zhan Guo Quest for TianXia. I have already copy and pasted the units Fairline created for Winterfritz's 'All Under Heaven' but I am lacking a few charecters and other units.

I was hoping there are a few more Chinese units floating about that people may post up and help me out

This is how far I have got with the unit file so far:
            Attached Files
            SCENARIO LEAGUE FORUM
            SCENARIO LEAGUE WIKI SITE
            SL INFORMATION THREAD
            CIV WEBRING MULTIPLAYER FORUM

Comment

• I didn't know they had cigarettes in the Warring States period.

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

• OOPS

Slight continuity error, like the extras wearing digital watches in ancient epic films!
                SCENARIO LEAGUE FORUM
                SL INFORMATION THREAD

Comment

I didn't know they had cigarettes in the Warring States period.
                  You know that whole "Zheng He went to America" theory? Turns out the Chinese crossed the Pacific long before that...

Comment

• Nice units MCmonkey.

Nice someone stiil works on my old scenarios, since i've moved to TOT my Zhanguo renewal project.

Comment

• I did not know you were Prometeus

I really liked the look of this scenario and as always I like to modify things a bit. Fairlines Chinese units were so stunning that I just had to put them in.

I guess the PBEM will be one very good player as the Ch'in against everyone else. If you have any tips on what I may need to do to make it compatable with the PBEM format then I would be happy to listen.

At Civ Webring we have started playing through games through to see if it is suitable for PBEM and working out what needs changing. At the moment we are testing Casus Belli and Sieze the Crown which are both working very well as multiplayer games. I would like to try out Zhan Guo and Darth Veda's Sengoku Jidai too!

Here is a screenshot of the graphics mod:
                      Attached Files
                      SCENARIO LEAGUE FORUM
                      SL INFORMATION THREAD

Comment

• My Zhanguo original scen covered fro the Han annextion to C'hin to the fall of Ch'i. To make it more challenging i reduced the C'hin land at the time, otherwise it was not going to be a challenging one, you see. My restyle TOT version is going to cover from 403 BC, the year Chin, the former Springs and Autumns superpower, was torn apart and divided between the three families of Chao, Han and Wei. Have you checked for this game? It gave me a lot of good graphics. Take a look.

Oh, BTW, if you haven't checked my previous thread, also take a look here.
                        Go and search for it, there are many more links in that thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turno
                          Nice units MCmonkey.

Nice someone stiil works on my old scenarios, since i've moved to TOT my Zhanguo renewal project.
                          Great! When will it be available?

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

• I have to redefine events, fix some cities locations and finally to translate it from italian to a passable english.

Comment

• An ox wagon and a limitaneus unit from my aborted Britannia romana scen.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• really nice Turno, I really love that ox wagon !

Sorry you didn't keep on the Brit scen... There's only one scen (vanilla graphics...) about Roman Britain (except Arthur's scenarios), and I don't like it!
                                "Dilexi iustitiam, odivi iniquitatem, propterea morior in exilio" [PAPA GREGORIUS VII +1085] - ("He amado la justicia, he odiado la iniquidad, por eso muero en exilio") - ("I loved justice, I hated unfairness, that's why I die in exile") - (J'ai aimé la justice, j'ai détesté l'iniquité, c'est pourquoi je meurs en exil") - ("Ich liebte Gerechtigkeit und hasste Ungerechtigkeit, deshalb sterbe ich im Exil")

Comment

Working...
                                X