I got Civ2 TOT today ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mercatore Uno
    But what do you need it for? It's largely the same as the manual for the original civ2. IIRC, the only additions are some extra help on the other games, and help on the macro language. The latter can also be found in the macro.txt.

I just thought it would include the new event triggers that are ToT unique.

One should be buying legitimate copies of software, perhaps
    mmm.... where is it? where did i put it?

.....where is that finger smiley?
    "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
    Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

Originally posted by Palaiologos
      I just thought it would include the new event triggers that are ToT unique.
      Those are in the macro.txt file as well. IIRC, the macro.txt and events section in the manual are nearly identical.
      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by Case

...when the beer's so good, why would you want to read?
        I actually like to drink a beer while reading a book.
        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Working...
        X