No announcement yet.

Dirty Succession Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can only presume he's referring to verbal jousts.

Fair skies -- are predicted.
    Low scores -- unlikely (playing Kemper Lakes, one of the top courses in the US).
    Full cooler -- a given.

A great time -- This one's a mortal lock, my friends!
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• -JR

Excuse me...

Emperor -JR

Monk
      so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• RL has intervened.
        I'll get to it...

And everyone please remember -- As Emperor, I hope to maintain the same "common touch" with the hoi polloi that marked my reign as King. Bowing and scraping is neither expected nor desired...
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Are you implying...?

Okay, then...Get off your duff and play the game, you lazy, unfocused, and BTW, naked Pretender!!

No more excuses!!

Monk

Comment

• A naked rabbit runs faster and jumps longer, I suppose
            Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

• 1) Old n Slow
              2) JRabbit
              3) STYOM (skipped)
              4) Lafayette
              5) SG1 (skipped)
              6) Zedd
              7) debeest
              8) Duke of York

Hmmm. Loads of people until me.
              Never mind, I suppose I could play a game of my own.

Comment

• Or start a new free4all...

Comment

• Or play a turn in a languishing free-for-all. Would you like to Romp??

Monk

Comment

• Yeah Duke, go for a Romp -- I have two nights free until I go out of town for a week (and have two game obligations as well) so Romping for me will continue to be delayed (but save something for me to do when I get back...)
                    Those with lower expectations face fewer disappointments

Comment

• Erm, unfortunately now I can't play until Thursday evening.

I thought that Romp had been finished off, but if it's still going and nobody has taken up the reins on Thursday then I may have a look. Mind you, there is football on TV on Thursday night so maybe I won't be able to play then either.

Comment

• I hold the Dirty reins. Finally opened it last night...

Comment

• Quick update to let everyone know that I've actually managed to play 3 turns.

98 cities to manage, lots of intercontinental transport to arrange... This one's a bear. Hope to post later this week...

Comment

• Good work.

I agree that the transport's going to be very tough. It took me ages to build that railroad across China towards where the Aztecs were.

Comment

• Most of the remaining engineer construction projects will be in French and Babylonian lands. Some "smoothing" of existing RRs to better enable "Go" commands also underway.

Biggest current issue is getting the transports lined up for smooth troop movements. (I also just learned that I need to switch from dragoons to cannons as my primary militia. Even with walls down, I lost a ton of crucs and dragoons, failing to take a Bab city last night.

Perhaps foolishly, I'm trying to do this without bribes...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                                Perhaps foolishly, I'm trying to do this without bribes...
                                Worried about "Dirty" money changing hands?

Doesn't seem to be against the rules though, unless you launder it first
                                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Working...
                                X