No announcement yet.

Favorite Advisor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if April knows that us civ-geeks are following her around the virtual word -- anywhere she shows up?
    Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

CIV STALKERS.

Yes a scary concept.
        It would be strange if that's the thing she's most popularly known for.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well, google knows her for Civ2 before anything else
          Attached Files
          Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Why hasn't there been an Apolyton interview with April Cantor?

(that's 'doitnow')
            "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
            "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Personally, I thought hte science guy was really goofy... I couldn't stand the Trade guy... and elvis was sort of bland, though amusing... April Cantor was sort of boring... just plain vanilla.

The two most intriguing were the military and science guy
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

"We're doing great general, and we got you to thank for it."

"Let's go bonk some heads!"

"Where I come from, we don't fraternise with the enemy. How 'bout yourself??
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Foreign advisor.
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

FYI there was an older thread about her: http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum1/HTML/001955.html
                    Civ2 "Great Library Index": direct download, Apolyton attachment

Comment

That's a pretty funny thread! Thanks SlowThinker. Yes, old ground retraced one more time!
                      Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

ST,

Yes, thanks for posting that old link. It was sweetly nostalgic to see the old forum format again. Did you save to disk back in 2001?? You and Marquis are listed as Warlord, SG[1] as King.

Monk
                        so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

Monk, what do you mean by saving to disk?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowThinker
                            Monk, what do you mean by saving to disk?
                            I was wondering how you were able to post a shot of the old, original (not updated) thread. Usually, what I see are the old threads reformatted to look like the current forum versions.

Therefore, I aked, "Did you save (the thread) to (your) disk back in 2001??" Which would explain how you would be able to post the old thread as you did?? And if not that, I guess I was, by implication, asking how you found that old thread shot. Just curious.

Happy Holidays, my friend.

Monk
                            so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

The foreign advisor, of course.
                              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Monk,
                                Old threads are in both formats. But if you have a link to the old format (as I had in this case) you can hardly get the new one, because the search feature don't go very deeply in the past.
                                Originally posted by Bloody Monk
                                Happy Holidays, my friend.
                                returning back...

Comment

Working...
                                X