X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And live in peace, Stu.
    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• /me raises a glass to SG (2).

Comment

• A long-time close friend passed away suddenly last week.

Now I'm reminded of Ivor's passing. It makes me feel sad, just very melancholy.
        (*lengthy sigh of resignation*)

Peace.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• To the Admiral!

(raises a glass of red wine)

Comment

• sounds like we need a Memorial Succession/Free-for-all Game!

Comment

• It's great to see so many familiar names posting, and remembering "one of our own".

Rest in peace, Ivor. And my best wishes to Stu and to {3}.
              "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
              "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

• And just last week I was contemplating a crooks and clads game...

Hard to believe it has been two years.

Comment

• Yes, rest in peace Ivor.

Comment

• Even though I don't lurk as much as before in the general and strategy forums, I won't forget you, Ivor!
                    Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
                    Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
                    POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
                    LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

• The whole CivII community remember...
                      JCP
                      Paris, FRANCE

Comment

• I hardly ever post here anymore. Funny though, throughout all those years I have remembered him. It was always a delight to share thoughts with him.

I remember him for his kindness, generousity and wit. He never hesitated to help people out. I never got to thank him for it.

Ivor, thank you.
                        Hasdrubal's Home.
                        Ceterum censeo Romam esse delendam.

Comment

• Oh God, I missed his anniversary.

To Ivor! (And Stu, keeping the Scouse Gits going within 'poly until {3} grows up a bit. )

I wish I had some red wine.

Comment

Working...
                          X