No announcement yet.

Primeras imagenes Civilization 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ningún mod, y si uno es necesario el programa los baja de todas formas.
    The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Esos gráficos tienen buena pinta. Son solo esquemáticos, pero apuntan buenas maneras. Lo que me parece horrible es lo de las multiunits. Las MU fueron la única solución a una visualización pobre, que piensen en meterlas tal cual no es nada bueno, sobre todo si mantienen los stacks y solo se puede ver la unidad de arriba.
      Campeón 2006 Progressive Games
      civ4 mods: SCSCollateral GrayAgainstBlue ProperCrossings
      civ3 terrain: Irrigations Roads Railroads Borders Multimine Sengoku Napoleonic

Comment

This is an attempt to express myself in Spanish here, very remarkable for a Dutchman

Mucho trabajo para Sn00py hacier

To be sure you can understand me, I meant to say: lots of work to do for Sn00py.

Thanks to NW for his help

Aidun
        "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
        Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

I agree with you Aidun, lots of work to fix it...

Who is NW?

Son solo esquemáticos, pero apuntan buenas maneras.
          Son dibujitos...
          The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Comment

Nuclear Winter from Brazil, the only one online at the time who spoke a language that is at least close to Spanish.
            Last edited by Aidun; December 7, 2004, 21:59.
            "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
            Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

Ah, Nuclear Winter, yes I remember him.

Comment

Originally posted by Aidun
                This is an attempt to express myself in Spanish here, very remarkable for a Dutchman

Mucho trabajo para Sn00py hacier

To be sure you can understand me, I meant to say: lots of work to do for Sn00py.

Thanks to NW for his help

Aidun
                ¡Wow! ¡gran pensamiento!

Great phrase, Aidun! It is the beginning of your adventure in the spanish language

I will practice my null dutch. BTW, Dutch it's the language of Netherlands? In spanish it is called "neerladés", but in english I don't know the word
                Last edited by Kelzad; December 7, 2004, 22:49.
                Obra de modo tal que la máxima de tu voluntad pueda ser en todo tiempo principio de una ley universal - Imperativo categórico de Immanuel Kant.
                Yo creo que la gente es sumamente ineficaz para aproximar el placer. Se dan tremendas vueltas. ¡Y putas que les cuesta! Además no hay ninguna religión que no esté a patadas con el placer ¿Qué chuchas pasa? (No se molesten con mi lenguaje. Es científico-vulgar) - Florcita Motuda.
                Escenario C3C: Guerra del Pacífico 2.0

Comment

Plastú
                  Last edited by Kelzad; December 7, 2004, 22:49.
                  Obra de modo tal que la máxima de tu voluntad pueda ser en todo tiempo principio de una ley universal - Imperativo categórico de Immanuel Kant.
                  Yo creo que la gente es sumamente ineficaz para aproximar el placer. Se dan tremendas vueltas. ¡Y putas que les cuesta! Además no hay ninguna religión que no esté a patadas con el placer ¿Qué chuchas pasa? (No se molesten con mi lenguaje. Es científico-vulgar) - Florcita Motuda.

Comment

En castellano decimos "holandés", no "neerlandés".

Mucho pisco peruano este pibe
                    Cuando un dedo señala la luna, los tontos miran el dedo. (del Mayo francés)

Comment

Inculto

Eso te pasa por beber pisco peruano. Yo en cambio bebo pisco original chileno

neerlandés, sa.
                      (Del fr. néerlandais).
                      1. adj. Natural de los Países Bajos. U. t. c. s.
                      2. adj. Perteneciente o relativo a este país de Europa.
                      3. m. Lengua germánica hablada por los habitantes de la región europea de los Países Bajos, de la cual son dialectos el flamenco y el holandés.

Comment

Kelzad
                        Aca en la cuna de la civilizacion occidental se dice "holandes" y no "neerlandés".
                        Asi que ten un poco más de respeto para el anciano GD.
                        BUSCANDO EL PUNTO G DE LA MUJER Proud member of the Team Latin Lover
                        Para que beber y conducir, si puedes fumar y volar!!!! @.@-~

Comment

Chinga, la próxima vez que me quieras defender, andate a cagar
                          Cuando un dedo señala la luna, los tontos miran el dedo. (del Mayo francés)

Comment

Así es como se desfiguran las threads

Yo dije que en español el idioma que se habla en el Koninkrij der Nederlanden es el neerlandés y luego reclaman que el gentilicio de Holanda es holandés.

Comment

¿¿¿que diablos juegan...???
                              A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Decir neerlandés en vez de holandés es como decir castellano en vez de español...
                                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                                X