X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1926AD to Nugog

Comment

• Save to Witt.

And I have to ask - what are Nugog and Strudo using as ammo for their MG's.

During this game I have lost a number of high percentage attacks by tanks on MG's. This turn was no exception. I went back and checked the combat log.

I lost 3 tanks vs 3 MG's with attack odds of 71.6%, 66.9%, and 71.6%. I won a tank attack against a MG with odds of 82.8%, and then promptly lost the next tank on wounded tank battle of 89.3%.

Oh the fickled fate of the RNG or that secret ammo you have stashed away somewhere.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I ran out of ammo some time ago. My guys just sit there going "bang bang" and hope your units play along.

Seriously though, I give quite a few MGs the Drill promotions, so they will often get multiple first strikes. Not sure that first strikes are considered in the percentage calculations. About the only reason I can think of that would result in failure for that many "sure things"

Comment

• 1927AD to Nugog

Comment

• 1931AD to Nugog

Comment

• 1932AD to Nugog
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 1933AD to Nugog
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 1934AD to Nugog

Comment

• 1935AD to Nugog

Comment

• 1936AD to Nugog

Comment

• 1938AD sent to Nugog

Comment

• 1939AD to Nugog

Comment

• 1940AD to Nugog

Comment

• 1941AD to Nugog

Comment

• 1942AD to Nugog

Comment

Working...
                                X