• 1951AD to Nugog

Comment

• 1952AD to Nugog

Comment

• Beta

Comment

• Robert got me my password back.

Save went to Witt midday yesterday.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

• to Wittlich
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Sorry gents. I posted here that I sent it, but from what i can see I never emailed it to Witt. Have sent the save this evening. I would not have been able to play the save last week anyway, and I think Nugog was out of commission the week before.

My apologies. War on.

Comment

• 1954AD to Nugog
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Must be something wrong with this game save file. My city bombard defence isn't working...

To Beta

Comment

• Save went to Witt two days ago. Will resend.

Comment

• Nugog sent the save to Studo yesterday - and I'm thinking...what's the point of continuing this we all know it's Beta's game - if not now, then it's only a matter of time and we can't do nothing about it.

Good game Beta!
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Agreed. It's just going through the motions now, especially after opening that save game . I could probably come back from here for the win, but since everyone else is keen to let Beta take it, I'll be happy with that

Well done Beta, great game!

Comment

• Thx guys. Let's wait to hear from Nugog. He is the one in the best position to challenge me. I will PM him and get his perspective.

Comment

Working...
                            X