[pbem] Sbwn 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Witt
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 1898AD to Nugog

Comment

• Strudo
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

• to Witt
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 1900AD to Nugog
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Onto Strudo
                I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

• to Witt

Comment

• Onto Strudo

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

• Save to Witt.

Comment

• DEATH TO THE AGGRESSOR!!!!!!!

Onto Strudo.

Comment

• Yeah what he said!!!!!

To THE AGGRESSOR!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• C'mon! Don't pick on Witt like that.

Well, this certainly beats a boring space race finish.

Great battle on the eastern front. 57 units were killed by my count.

And sorry guys - I have had to save the game half way through playing it. I think this is the first time I have had to do this in a pbem. But it took me awhile to see what happened, and then we had dog obedience classes tonight, and then dinner ... and wine ... after. Will finish the turn tomorrow.

Also - my wife and I are heading away for 3 weeks on a trip to the Mayan ruins of the Yucatan, Guatemala and Belize. My plan is to put this game on hold until I get back. It is at a critical stage, and don't feel it would be fair to get a substitute at this point. Hope that is Ok with you guys.

We head off on Thursday of this week, and are back on the 12th of April.

Comment

Working...
                                X