Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nugog View Post
    DEATH TO THE AGGRESSOR!!!!!!!
    You had one civ as your vassal and the other in a defensive pact. What was I supposed to do??!!
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• lol, this will be the first time I've finished a MP game ever, so be gentle

Your away time sort of works with mine, as I'll be away from the April 1st, and returning of the 17th.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strudo View Post
        lol, this will be the first time I've finished a MP game ever, so be gentle
        This is one of my longest running games as well. And a barn burner, to boot.

Good foursome for this game.

Your away time sort of works with mine, as I'll be away from the April 1st, and returning of the 17th.
        Good timing then.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta View Post
          This is one of my longest running games as well. And a barn burner, to boot.

Good foursome for this game.

It ain't over yet..............

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta View Post
            You had one civ as your vassal and the other in a defensive pact. What was I supposed to do??!!

Ummm - lose?

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• ____________________________
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Good one Nugog.

I'm back now, and I presume the save is with me. Will play this in a bit. I gather Strudo is away for a few more days as well.

btw - had a great trip. One of our best yet. Saw 10 different mayan ruins, plus lots of other stuff. Just wonderful. Only 1216 photos though.

Comment

• I'm back now too, so bring it on!

Had a great time in Thailand. Spending a couple of nights with the hills tribes is a real treat. Great trip all round, and quite smooth considering it was our first time overseas.

Comment

• Sorry guys. save is still with me. I was out of town last week. Back today. Will play tonight or tomorrow. Depends how much wine my wife wants to have with dinner.

Comment

• Game is finally back on. Save to Witt.

Comment

• You are simply EVIL Beta ... and must be destroyed/stopped!

Any way, 1906AD sent to Nugog - Rip Beta UP!
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Strudo and Nugog are doing a pretty good job of that on the eastern front.

Comment

• Turn to Beta

Comment

• Ouch.

to Witt

Comment

• 1908AD to Nugog

Comment

Working...
                                X