[PBEM] sbwn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On to Wittlich.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• To Beta

EDIT: Opps, too sow I guess!

Comment

• 1000AD to Nugog.

Comment

• Onto Strudo
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

• To Wittlich.

To Wittlich.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• and 1010AD off to Nugog.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Onto Strudo!
                  I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

• 1020ad to Witt

Comment

• 1020AD turn sent to Nugog.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Okay - I got this when trying to open the save?

I have patched - however I am able to open other non BtS pbems........

Is someone running a mod we are not aware of - or does anyone have any advice as to how to fix this?
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Nothing new here. Although get my new PC today. EQ6600 (quad core) CPU, 8800GTS gfx card, 2G ram. Just thought I'd add that for no reason

Comment

• Nugog - This means that you have upgraded, but the Host has not....so it is up to the "host" of the game to upgrade. If he does not, then this game is ****ed simpily put that is.

Comment

• Strudo - do you remember the admins password for this one and the smallgame one?

I know someone who has one non upgrade version of the game running.

Comment

Working...
                                X