No announcement yet.

[PBEM] sbwn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was strangley familiar.................

Sorry for the delay in playing.........

Onwards!
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To Beta..... again

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich
        For some reason, we are playing turn 760AD over again...so I sent 760AD off to Nugog again.
        My bad. So I sent the same wrong save to Witt again.

Sent the correct 780AD save onwards.

Long story as to why. Here is the abridged version. Worked with snoop to set up my folders for a dual pitboss setup. That cleaned out some of the saves folder, including this one. Rebuilding it with recent saves, but as this is my only pbem game in AD, I picked the save from the wrong end of the folder. Twice.

Correct save now its way. My humble apologies folks.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 780AD Turn sent to Nugog.

Comment

• Onto Strudo!
            I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

• To Witt.
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 800AD to Nugog.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Onto Strudo!

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

• 820AD to Witt

Comment

• 820AD sent to Nugog.
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Thanks Wittlich - and onto Strudo!

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

• And back around to Witt.

Comment

Working...
                                X