• Show
Clear All

• I'm back, Woo hoo!

To Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by Strudo
      I'm back, Woo hoo!

To Beta

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Yeehaw! Congrats Strudo!!!!

Sorry for the delay folks. Away for the weekend.

Save to Witt.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 425AD Nugog.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich
            425AD Nugog.
            Nope - Strudo's got it.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Good "catch-and-pass" Nugog!
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

• Incoming!!!! And outgoing!!!
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 450AD to Nugog.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• You sure about that - I'm pretty sure Strudo has it.

Comment

• I had it, but I lost it

Comment

• Me too. Me thinks Witt has it now.

Comment

• 475AD to Nugog.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strudo
                              I had it, but I lost it

Nah mate - check your inbox - I think you'll find it there.....

Comment

• I saw it flash up, but then it was gone

Comment

Working...
                                X