[PBEM] sbwn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Witt!!!
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Onto Strudo!
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• From Nugog -> Beta

Comment

• Beta?
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Nope. Didn't receive anything. That is weird. Never had issues with this game before. Emailing Strudo.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Sent file, hope it's the right one

Comment

• Yep. Its the right one. Thanks!

On to Witt.

Comment

• I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• 1040AD to Nugog.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Onto Strudo

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

• To Witt.

Comment

• 1050AD to Nugog.
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Onto Strudo.

Comment

• To Beta at new address

Comment

Working...
                                X