[PBEM] sbwn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And on to Witt.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 975BC Turn sent to Nugog.

Comment

• And onto Strudo!
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To Beta

Comment

• Hey thought I'd ask you guys before posting a message on the forums. I know what the difference is between National and World Wonders, and Team Projects can be built in multiple cities all contributing to the completion. What does the World Project mean, as in The Manhatten Project and The Internet?

Comment

• Save to Witt.

In the case of the Manhattan Project - what it means is that all nations of the world reap the benefit of being able to build ICBMs, if they have uranium.

Not sure about the internet though. The manual and guide both indicate that the benefit accrues to that civ.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 950BC Turn sent to Nugog.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Fair enough. And how do you get more votes for the UN? I just finished a game and only 4 out of 11 civs voted, 2 for me, 2 against. Even though I had a clear majority for the sec gen vote, I couldn't get anything else passed. Ended up just winning the space race.

Comment

• I just invade those who vote against me - following moderm western politics.......

Onto you Strudo.
                    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• To get the AI civs to vote for you - you need to "grease the wheels" so to speak - by giving (not selling, but GIVING) them luxuries, resources, technology, or even gold ... Basically, you help them out and they will (eventually) help you out.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich
                        To get the AI civs to vote for you - you need to "grease the wheels" so to speak - by giving (not selling, but GIVING) them luxuries, resources, technology, or even gold ... Basically, you help them out and they will (eventually) help you out.
                        That's pretty much what I expected.

Originally posted by nugog
                        I just invade those who vote against me
                        And that's pretty much what I started doing.

Must not have had enough to give. I guess I'll have to give more next time. On to nugog

Comment

• Save to Wittlich.

Comment

• 925BC Turn sent to Nugog.

Comment

• Exotica PBEM has started.

Here's the turn tracker thread:

Right here!

Comment

• Onto Strudo

Comment

Working...
                                X